Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating fequently, I have had some troubles with figuring out what is going to happen in the story :( I really wish my mind could be more creative, but I have been busy also so it might be ocupied on that too....

OK so, the song for this chapter is Losing Sight by Memphis May Fire ft. Danny Worsnop;  from their album, The Challenger

OMG I am in LOVE with this song especially since Matty and Danny's voices together is just so godly!!! I love it so much and yeahh..... :D

I know it doesn't really have to do with the chapter but I love it so much and I am listening to it now so it's in my head :)

AND has anyone noticed that they both have a beginning letter to their names, then they both have A's, then double letters, then a y?? Lol i'm such a creep....

So, hope you like the chapter!

Vote/Comment/Fan/Enjoy!

~Ivy Mist

****************************************

Mora's POV:

Waking up the next morning was harder than I thought. It took me about twenty minutes to find the balls to get out of my bunk and just go to the back lounge.

I had a horrid dream over the night.

I was walking to a venue the boys were playing at. These people, a group of people, followed me. Every move I made, they followed me. I tried to run away and find the guys, but I kept finding myself to run into a dead end. The people ran after me and eventually ran me into a corner. They tied me up and took me to an old house of some sort. The kicked me and beat me and other horrible things. I tried to call for help, but no one came. No one came to help me, or look for me, or anything.

The scary part of the dream, was it was almost like my childhood. No one helped me, no one looked for me, no one dared to care for me. I was always alone, just like in my dream.

That's what made the dream so scary, so real.

"Good Morning." Jack greeted me, smiling up from his phone. I smiled weakly and sat down across from him. " 'Morning. Where are the others?" I asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "Sleeping, I think. I'm a morning person." Jack said happily, getting up and getting a muffin.

"I know, it annoys me." I said angrily and got up. "Waking them up?" Jack asked as I grabbed a pan and spoon. I nodded,

"Just don't be too loud." Jack chuckled as he put in his headphones, most likely drowning out any sound I am going to make. I giggled, "No promises." I walked over to the bunks and opened all the curtains over each of the guys bunks.

Jesse was in his, as well as Justin, Kellin, and Gabe. I smiled mischeviously to myself as I slammed the spoon and pan together repeatitively,

"WAKE UP ASSHOLES!!!!" I screamed as the boys covered their ears on instinct. "What the hell, Mora!?" Kellin asked as he grabbed the pan from my grip. "You guys were sleeping....and I was bored." I giggled.

"Go play with Jack then, don't bother us next time." Justin barked. I frowned, "Wow, so much love right now. I'm going back to bed." I hissed and stomped off to my bunk.

Maybe some sleep will get all this off of my mind.

Justin's POV:

"Wow, so much love right now. I'm going back to bed." Mora barked and stomped off to her bunk. I stepped closer to go after her, but hrugged it off and slumped down into a chair.