Chapter 22

Mora's POV;

"Alan you have to let go."

"But I don't want to."

"Well keep in touch, you know that." I sighed and I pried Alan off of me. It's leaving day today on warped tour, the tour is over and everyone is saying their goodbyes. I saved Alan and the OM&M boys for last considering they are flying out to NYC to record a new album, meaning I won't see them for a while.

"Will you stay safe? Without me?" he asked me, pulling a piece of hair away from my face. I nodded, nuzzling my face into his chest, "Of course."

"Mora, we have to go." Justin said awkwardly as he appeared behind me. "I don't consider him safe.." Alan whispered in my ear. I smiled weakly, "Bye Alan." I replied, kissing his cheek and following Justin back to the bus.

"Ready to go back home?" Justin asked me. I nodded, "Ready as ever, but I will miss this." I said, looking around the bus.

"Come on, home is waiting."

***************************
I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, just replaying the tour over in my head. We've been home for about a week now and I've missed tour so much already. Definitely one to remember in more ways than one..

"Hey, you okay?" I sat up and sighed, patting the spot next to me for Gabe to sit on. "Just confused, and tired."

"About Justin?" he asked, I nodded. "Are you two back together?" I shrugged, "Who knows, I sure don't! We were doing so well at the end of the tour..but now were home so who knows what will happen."

"If anything it'll get better now, you have free space to think and work things out." Gabe pointed out. I nodded and shrugged, "I guess, you want a beer?" I asked him. He nodded laying down on my bed and turning to the tv, guess he knows now not to make anymore bartender jokes.

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen to find Justin and some girl at the door. They both turned to me, Justin with a worried look on his face and the girl with a dirty one. Well then..

"I-I was just getting a beer-"

"Babe!" Justin cheered, running over to me and kissing me roughly. "Please just go along with this for a minute." he whispered carefully as he pulled away. I just nodded and let Justin's hand sink onto my lower back as he pushed me towards the girl.

She had on a tight cheetah dress, black heels and a black bag as well. She was extremely..tan..okay a little orange, and pitch black hair. ...It's one p.m... All I was wearing was shorts and a hoodie.

"Tina, this is Mora, my girlfriend. Mora, this is Tina..my ex-girlfriend." Justin introduced us. My eyes widened as I realized who she was. The girl who broke Justin's heart.

"Nice to meet you." I faked a smile. She have me a slight smile, "Charmed, but I came to talk to Justin." She replied harshly. I raised an eyebrow, "Oh well I see, I guess I'll be going back upstairs. I would tell Gabe you're here but I doubt he wants to see you as well." I smirked and went back upstairs to my room where Gabe was watching tv.

"There's a whore in our house." I told him as I handed him a beer and took a swig of mine. He shot up, "Tina?" I nodded. He made a gross face and slumped back down, "I hate her."

"I thought you said you and the guys liked her, what happened?" I asked. "She became a bitch...and a whore..and left Justin for some hippie. We learned to hate her after she left."

"Awesome, well she's downstairs with Justin right now and she doesn't look like she'd ever date a hippie so who knows what that's about."

"You're not worried about anything?" Gabe asked. I shook my head, "I don't even care that this point."