chapter 14 WARNING: GETS SEXY

Jacks POV

"Hello?" i answered my phone. "Hey Jack it's Lisa. I just want to let you know that Marissa is going to get help. Shes going to some center. I told her parents that she hasn't been taking her medicine and i tried making her but she said no. I didn't really get into detail what she did to you i just told them she yelled at you and it could of got worse if Alex wasn't there. I'm sorry but she's still my best friend and i don't want her going to jail." "i understand. Its alright thanks for telling me." That messed up in the head completely insane woman named Marissa needs help! But i wasn't gonna say that to Lisa. We said goodbye and hung up.

Alex POV

Macie walked out as i was walking back to the room. "Jack is here." "Oh i know" she winked and walked to the room. "Whats that supposed to mean?" i yelled after her. "Guess what?" Jack asked as i walked in. "What?" "Marissa is going to a center to get help. No more Marissa."  "Thank god" Me and May said at the same time. "So what movie?" i asked. "The Goonies!" Jack screamed. We looked at him like he was crazy. "Oh come on it's a classic and i know you have it." "Fine May you good with The Goonies?" i asked. "Yup, yup!" Me and Jack where cuddled up together on the bed and Macie lying on the floor. "Are you sure you don't want to be up here?" Jack asked. "I'm sure now watch the damn movie!" Macie replied. "No you should be on the bed." Jack said. Me and him both got up i grabbed her feet while Jack had her hands and swung her onto the bed. "Now stay." i ordered. She giggled but didn't protest. I mean she has been sleeping on a roof so i should at least let her sleep on my bed for tonight. My parents are both working late so i wont be getting in trouble, more like caught, with having a girl spend the night. It felt nice being here with them. Finally got it through to Lisa that we're over. Marissa is gone and getting help and i'm here with Jack in my arms. Soon I fell into a deep sleep. The next day i woke up with Macie shaking me. "Alex get up." she whispered. "What? Whats going on?" "I-I'm leaving." "Where?" she laughed a little and said. "Home Alex. I'm going home. There is a taxi outside ready to take me to my train. I looked it up if i leave now then i'll be there later today. I'm sorry i woke you up. I was just going to leave a note but it didn't feel right." "Do you have my number?" "yeah its on my moms phone. I'll call you when i get there." "Alright." i got up and gave her a long hug "Be safe and if you feel the need to talk to someone or anything call me." "I will. It's been nice being here with you guys. Goodbye Alex." "It's been nice having you. Huh look at us sounding like adults. I'm going to really miss you Macie." i laughed a little to myself. "For a few days there you became one of us." my throught started to choke up. She giggled and i gave her one more hug. "I love you." "I love you too. I wont ever forget you never." she said back. I walked with her all the way and watched the car leave. It was about 5:00 AM and i should be getting up anyway. I felt a lose but i knew she would be fine. I walked in and couldn't find Jack who was just asleep on the bed. "Jack?"  I felt panic set in. Then someone attacked me from behind. "Hey babe." he said and kissed my neck. Well that did it for me! I felt myself shiver with excitement and he smiled. I pushed him on the bed and took control. I buckled my legs around him Jack bit his bottom lip and said "Damn someone has been waiting awhile." "Yes i have."  I started grinding and the friction got more and more intense as we started making out harder. We both took our clothes off left in only boxers. His hands where all over me and i couldn't stop the moan that came out. It felt good but wasn't enough! I kissed his neck and made my mark. "Oh god Alex" he moaned. Last minute i put my hands on his bulge and stroked it. He took mine and we moved our hips with it. "Yes..Oh faster!" he was almost screaming now. Our pants came faster and moans came louder and soon we finished. I kissed his lips one more time and said "I get shower"