Disclaimer

Copyright © 2019 Sonia Raines

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission from the copyright holder. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.

This book contains mature scenes and strong language. The book depicts scenes of sex, drinking, cussing and murder. If this isn't your cup of tea then don't read.

Warning: Don't take this serious. Never follow a stranger anywhere, let this book just remain a book.

Sneak peak

"What now?" Vodka asked just a breath away from my face. I could smell the Martini in his breath and I let out a low moan suddenly aroused. I stared into his grey orbs and I stopped thinking, drawn into his gaze I drank the sight of his face and my stomach flipped. What? Unintentionally I inched closer to his face and then his lips met mine. His lips slowly devoured mine as I wound my arms around his neck pulling him closer that no air was between us. I returned his kiss with kiss, touch with touch and soon our clothes were on the floor. I let out a low moan as his hand left my boob to travel to my bare pussy. He found my clit and rubbed the nub making me moan, and then he tugged lightly.

"Fuck!"I hissed out.

Feliz leyendo mis amores. 👄👄👄👄