"I heard you're moving to his room?"

"Yep. It's crazy isn't it?"

"No. It's actually perfectly normal. And about time too!"

"I've been here two days."

"Pish posh! You're mates! I'm surprised he contained himself from not moving you into his room on the first day."

"That is just creeper status right there."

"Never you mind. Would you like me to get some servants to prepare a bath for you?"

"I can do it myself."

"Well you deserve to be pampered a bit." She went to my old bed and pulled on a cord. Not a minute later some female servants came running in with smiles on their faces.

"Girls, this is Hayden. Ryder's mate." She winked and they all smiled even bigger at that. "She deserves some pampering so I want her cleaner than a new penny when you're done. Handle her carefully."

The servant girls nodded. Gigi turned to me.

"I'll bring you some new clothes alright?"

"I-" my comment was cut off by the door shutting. I turned to face the five girls I had been left with. "Um. Hi?"

Their eyes went wide as if they weren't expecting me to speak. They all rushed in different directions and started preparing stuff except one, the youngest.

I looked down into a girl's face who was probably no older than thirteen. She had freckles, blue eyes, and brown hair.

"Hi! I'm Sanai." She spoke up. All the other girls gave a loud shush as if she wasn't allowed to speak.

"Don't speak unless spoken to." One said.

"It's fine. I don't mind. Does the rest of the royal family not let you speak?"

"Oh no," one girl said.

"We're like family," said another.

"It's just that you're new and we don't know how you are with servants. Some people don't treat us as equals," finished one.

"Well, I'd be honored to someday be considered your family."

They all broke into smiles and continued doing what they were doing before. I looked down to see Sanai still looking up at me.

"Gosh you're beautiful. I love your hair! May I wash it?" she begged.

"Uh you guys are washing me?"

"But of course! You're Ryder's mate!" Sanai beamed. All the servant girls began giggling as Sanai led me to the bathroom where they had prepared a bubble bath for me.

"We'll let you change so just call us when you're in." Sanai said closing the bathroom door.

I stripped off my clothes and slowly let myself sink into the hot water. It felt so good on my skin. I was being pampered already!

"You can come in now!" I said. All of the girls rushed in. My body was obscured because of the bubbly foam so all they could see was from my shoulders up.

They immediately set to work on scrubbing me down and massaging my hands and feet. Like promised, Sanai washed my hair and I enjoyed the feel of her fingers rubbing and massaging my scalp with intense care.

The girls left the room when they were done so I could get out of the tub in peace. I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out the bathroom.

The girls had obviously been talking about something because their giggles immediately quieted when I entered the room.