Section One:Part One

The abomination is a broad subject.An abomination in horror terms is a physical creature that has unfortunately fallen out of terms.A major reason is the fact that the 1980s were swarmed with slasher movies,most focusing on a mortal madman(or woman).

An example of an abomination is this;a small,silvery creature with side tusks that reproduces quickly.That is an abomination.What is not an abomination is:Freddy Krueger,Jason Voorhes and Michael Myers.

An abomination is one of the more difficult villains to write.This is a result of the fact that they must be entirely of your own construct but must also encapsulate fears.

I myself rarely write the abomination.When I do,I choose something I find scary.For ecample,I am scared of light mint green,dark crimson and dark brown together.I am also scared of children being harmed.

With those two facts,I create a monster.A tall,sinewy man who wears a mask of light mint green,dark crimson and deep brown.He pursues children and entices them with sweet treats.It is up to a single mother to face this horror.
That is the setup for one of my stories I am planning, Dandy Candies.

In conclusion,the abomination is a difficult villain.You must write down fears and give them a body to inhabit.
That is not the only way,I expect,but that is how I do it.