Little man or child?

(( You guys are so nice, I wanna cry. BUT I HAVE NO SOUL! Jk. Anyways, you guys been wanting an update then here it is...PS I'm watching SDS while writing this))

  Your POV
I open my eyes and quickly sit up, bad idea. I skint my eyes and use my hand to try to block out the bright light. My eyes soon adjust to the light and I look around.
  I'm in some kind forest, it's pretty but I still don't know where I am. Why am I even here- oh nevermind. I was being chased and-.... I can't worry about that now but I'll still get them back. I get up but my head decided to be a pain. I rub my head and start walking.
  I need to find a way out of here. I kinda see a path. I hear people yelling then- a girl with white? No teal? Sliver hair? Idk but she ran past me then a few other dudes..and a pig? Okkkk, I hit my head a bit hair.
  So don't go that way, other way. I start wobbling my way the people ran from. Then BOOM . Okkkk nope nope nooopppeeee. Then another BOOM. Tree's start going everywhere,

"oh shi-"

I go on the floor and tried my best to protect myself from the raining trees. As soon as I think it's down, I look around to make sure tree's aren't trying tp kill me and sure enough they weren't.
  Thank God. I look around to try and see whatever or whoever made the trees try and run away from them. I see an unbelievable large man then the woman that ran past me! Plus a little man or a kid? The big dude is as two times as big as-..... He was going to hit them!?
  "Watch out!!-" I shout
It was to late...but I still ran to them, I gotta at least try something! The girl is still there! Wait... He missed?! No... The attack was reversed? Then the dude had a cut on his face.
  The girl tried to give herself up, which is dumb cuz of course he attacked again and the kid saved her then the kid attack him and the big dude went flying.
   (( I'm doing this from memory, ik I said I was watch it buttt I had to clean soo...))
  I started backing up as soon as I thought they saw me. I turned around and ran. The kid looked strong and idk if he was good...nevermind, he most likey is but he might think I'm bad. Even so, I ran a hide like the coward I am...

   (( annnddd done, thanks for 3.6K reads and the support you guys give me. It means the world! Alrighty, gotta go. BYEEEE LOVELIESSSS))