Chptr.1

My real name is Gustav but I go by Peep.

My mama calls me Peep, my friends call me Peep , I've always been told it suits me well and I like it.
There's a boy at my school who doesn't even know my name, his name is Diego and he can call me anything, anytime he wants.

The bell rang through out the school, and my fourth and last period of today was over. Mr. King is the special education teacher, whom I waved to as I left his classroom, holding my history book which was crammed full of un-finished homework. I opened my locker; which was extremely "cluttered" and pulled out my pink backpack, slinging it over my shoulder. It was Jansport, but I had put my personal touch on it by removing their trademark patch and scribbling an Anarchy logo in the center of the pink canvas using a black sharpie and pulled out my pink skateboard, covered in vynil stickers.
The hallway was chocked-full of kids, so full that I didn't bother putting my history book into my backpack or skateboard even if I wanted to; although, skateboarding isn't permitted on school property.I rushed through the crowded second floor hallways and down the stairs stairs, keeping my eyes on the floor until I got to the bottom floor's hallway and felt the the ground hard on my back. I sat up quickly and meet the deep green eyes of Diego. He nieled down infront of me and his friends stopped , waiting for him as they were walking together. I was beyond embarrassed when I realized my shoe was untied and that was what caused me trip backwards somehow. I was friends with one of the boys he was with named Adam, who picked up my history book and homework papers, asking me if I was okay. I'm friends with him and his girlfriend, her name's Lena. But my attention was on something else when I noticed Diego had begun tying the dirty white laces of my pink high-top converses for me.

I felt my face flush pink "S-sorry," I stammered out an apology "I'm so fucking dumb." He smirked at me, helping me up and handing me my skateboard and my textbook, "Don't worry about it, sweetheart."