"Maybe."

Emily beams then, holding onto her captain as the redhead leads her out of the house. "Have you ever been drunk before Em?"

The girl just giggles as Chloe takes her to the car, putting an arm around her waist now to keep her steady. Chloe rolls her eyes amusedly before speaking again. "You and I are gonna cruise until this passes through you, alright?"

"Passes through me? Like a ghost or something?" Emily stares at her wide-eyed, making them freeze in their tracks. Chloe tries hard not to laugh as she pulls out her keys, finding Emily to be rather cute.

"No silly, the alcohol."

"Oh okay." Emily then nods, beginning to walk again. "I mean, I-I don't have to pee yet, but we'll get there eventually."

Chloe just chuckles, "Also not what I meant..."

They approach her car then. Chloe quickly unlocks it after she leans Emily up against the vehicle, praying that the girl doesn't fall. The girl stares off impassively, slouching in her stance. "All that matters is-is if we get ice-cream or, or not." She then points to Chloe, her large puppy eyes working their hardest.

"I'll get you some ice-cream, don't worry." Chloe opens the passenger door, grabbing onto the girl's arm again.

The girl takes a deep breath before tossing her arms in the air jadedly, "Yes!" Her word drawled out as the redhead chuckles, helping her get into the car after. She closes the door then, looking back towards the house. She pulls out her phone, texting Aubrey that she's taking Emily home. She hopes the blonde can handle the rest of the squad on her own. Chloe then walks around and gets into the front seat, starting the car soon after.

She glances over at the cackling girl, checking the girl's seatbelt before driving away from Tom's house. Emily sings carelessly on the way towards the Baskin Robins, amusing the redhead effortlessly. Chloe loves that the girl is such a vocal and happy drunk, enjoying the girl's intensified zest. She just hopes it'll wear off soon though, so she doesn't have to deal with the wrath of Catherine when she takes her home. She had no idea how horribly that could go, and she doesn't really want to find out.

She pulls into the parking lot of the Baskin Robbins, turning off the car. She looks over to Emily, seeing the girl ready to immediately pounce out of her seat.

"Maybe you should stay here, while I go in?" Chloe suggests, taking off her own seatbelt.

"But…" The girl turns and pouts, making Chloe feel like she just kicked a puppy. "But I want bubblegum with sprinkles and a cone."

"I can get you that, no worries." Chloe smiles reassuringly, seeing the girl gloomily nod her head in acceptance. She would take the girl, but she didn't know if Emily could handle walking that far successfully without hurting herself. "I'll be right back, I promise."

She leaves the car after rolling down the windows a bit, walking into the small shop and feeling the cool breeze hit her. There's quite a few people sitting around and buying their dessert, making her hope Emily doesn't get antsy inside the car while she waits. She ambles towards the back of the line, crossing her arms as she waits. Her eyebrows knit together though when she hears a booming voice, making her glance over to the small corner of tables towards the back.

Amy and Beca sit there, flinging gummy bears back and forth as they laugh. Chloe tries to keep her mouth from dropping as she blushes, turning away from the girl. How Beca always seems to show up in her life randomly is a mystery. It was like the universe was trying to make her unprepared with the girl at all costs.