Chapter Eleven

Eyo ElinVliege,MLion24410,rheyab, LjC_KB,Kyoko1,KpopAllYears300!!!

Krystal's P.O.V

"W-Who are you?Where am I?Who's Krystal?"I asked.

I saw the man step backwards and a tear escaped his eye.

"Where am I?"I asked.

He slowly moved closer to me and he held my hand.I just looked at him.He seems nice and innocent.

"You're in the hospital.Your name is Krystal.My name is Minho,I'm your friend."He said.

"Why can't I remember anything?"I asked.

"I don't know."He said.

"Wait here.I'll call your parents."He said.

He got out of my room and called my parents.After a few minutes I saw a woman barge inside my room.

"Krystal.Are you okay?Are you hurt?Tell me."She said.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm your mother."She said.

"I'm not sure if I should trust you."I said.

"What should I do to prove to you that I'm your mother?"She asked.

"Auntie,Show her a picture of you together in your phone."Minho said.

The woman quickly got her phone and showed me a picture of us together eating Ice cream.

I hugged my mother tightly.I missed her so much and I don't know why.

Suddenly a doctor came inside.

"Doc,Why can't she remember anything?"Minho asked.

"It seems that she has a temporary amnesia."He said while looking through some papers.

"For how long?"I asked.

"We don't know."He said.

"Doc can you leave us alone for a while?"Mom asked.

The doctor nodded and left.

"Krystal are you hungry?"Mom asked.

"No I'm not.I'm just tired."I said.

"Well get more sleep.I'll wake you up later for lunch."She said.

I started to close my eyes and started to sleep.

Minho's P.O.V

"Minho.Your marriage with Krystal is on August 26."Auntie said.

"Auntie,it seems like Krystal doesn't love me anymore.I don't think we should push through with the marriage."I said.

"Minho,she has an amnesia.Just tell her that you're her boyfriend.I know I'm taking advantage of her amnesia and I may sound like a bad mother but it's for you and her own good.I hope you understand and I also hope she'll understand in the future."She said.

"I understand auntie.What do you want me to do?"I asked.

"Seduce and Flirt with Krystal."She said.

"Seduce?Me?A guy?Seduce her?"I asked.

"Yes.I hope you could do your best."She said.

"I will."I said.

I will and I should.It's for the best.I'm really happy I could be with my ex-girlfriend.I really miss Krystal so much.I'll do everything just to be with her.I love her so much.

**

"Minho,Take care of Krystal while I'm gone."Auntie said while she was walking towards a cab.

"I will.Take care Auntie.I hope you'll be safe in your flight."I said.

"Thank you.Goodbye Minho."She said and she got inside a cab and she left.

I went back inside and I saw Krystal.She was still sleeping.I sat on the chair next to her bed.I looked at her.She looks so innocent and beautiful.

I leaned towards her and I pressed my lips againts hers.I was suprised because she suddenly responded.We we're kissing when she wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same with her waist.I love this girl so bad.

"Mmm..."I could hear that she was slightly moaning.

I broke the kiss and I looked at her.

"Why did you kiss me?I thought you're my friend."She said.

"I thing you didn't hear everything.I said I'm your boyfriend."I lied to her.Stupid.

"Really?I must be lucky to have a handsome and caring boyfriend like you."She said which made me blush.

"Omo!Minho you're blushing!"She said.

"Come here."I said.

She went nearer and I hugged her.

"Krystal?"I asked.

"Yes?"She asked.

"I love you so much."I said.

"Well since you're my boyfriend.I love you too."She said.

2 weeks later...

Amber's P.O.V

I was walking around the hall when I saw Krystal?And Minho?Kissing?

(A/N:Kissing again?Ugh.Don't these two get tired of kissing?Tss.)

A tear fell from my eye while watching these two.I feel hurt seeing them do this.

Krystal broke the kiss and she smiled looking at Minho who's also smiling.Krystal looked at me.

"Ummm...Can you please not watch us?This is not live p*rn."Krystal said.

They both looked at me and I turned around and walked away.

••••••••••••GirlThatsMyMan88••••••••••

Vote,Comment and Follow me here on Wattpad.

I am open for dedications.Just send me message on my message board I'll make sure to add the usernames in the start of my story. Y(^_^)Y

Don't worry.If you send me good comments and if you vote for my story I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Ummm...Guys?I may add a s*x scene in another chapter.Tell me if you want it to be skipped like 'And they had it.' or if you want it detailed.For me I want it skipped since I'm not comfortable writting those things but since you are the readers,It's your decision. (_)