Chp.8 ( Rated R

Lani P.o.v.

----------------------------------------------

I wrapped my arms around Aug, and moaned in his mouth.

I could feel A.j. getting hard on my butt, it was making me wet 💦💦.

I got down from Aug's grip, grabbed his hand,and let him to the bed.

I guess I was walking too slow because, He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He attacked my neck with , kisses , bites , and hickies. I Ripped his shirt off making his buttons fly everywhere. He took his pants off leaving him in nothing but boxers. I saw his hard,long imprint , I stared in awe. 😯😶😶 "Omg Aug Is that .. real ?" He laughed " Yeah babeh au natural." ( oh natural )

"Why you a virgin?" I laughed joked, but she was quiet and looked down at her hands. "Lani you a virgin?"

* crickets * "Yes 😪 "

A: But I Thought you said your last bf used you for sex?

L: I overheard one of his conversations

A: Oh... I'm ... sorry ma

L: It's Coo

A: ... Uh did you want me to wait babeh?

I stared at him , that really touched my heart .. He asked if I wanted to wait ❤️😪

L: No , I want daddy. 🙈💕💦

A: Well daddy's here 😈👅

He climbed on top of me and pulled his boxers down....

😳 Daaamn. It was like the Eiffel Tower FUCK! I thought to myself

A: you ready ?

I nod yes

He slowly slid inside of me , I arched my back and moaned so loud. He went slow at first, then he sped up until he was slamming inside of me.

A: What's my name ?

L: August

He said again , but a little louder.

A: What . my. name ?

I knew he wanted me to call him daddy , but I wanted to see what he was gone do .

He said it Again , but he screamed at me with force . Each he slammed into me.

What's 🍆 My 🍆 Fucking 🍆 Name 🍆 !!

My eyes rolled back into my head , I was about to cum.

A-Aug I'm About To C-Cummm Uggh Fuck Right there .

A: Hold that shit . He stroked faster and harder.

My backed arched so high , I was screaming.

A: WHATS MY FUCKING NAME LA'LONI!

I screamed AUGUSTTT!!!

He hit my spot OMFG AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST!!

He pushed my shoulders down on the bed with his thumbs. He slammed into me so hard I felt it in my throat I promise I did . I cummed a little, but not fully. My eyes were fully in the back of my skull with my back arched like the exorcism. He yelled so loud, and stroked so deep and hard. WHATS MY FUCKING NAME LANI!!!!

L: DADDY!!! 😭

He kissed my neck, then lips . That's what I thought. he pulled out & I was like a fire hydrant 💦💦. I was knocked after that.

Authors P.O.V.

August Kissed Her Before Rolling Over & Going To Sleep With Her In His Arms.