Chp.7

Explicit Scene Coming Up Btw 💦

----------------------------------------------

Aug P.o.v.

I know Lani was mad as'f! She thought she could do that, and I don't get revenge nahh.. 😈

"AUGUST!!" I heard Lani scream like someone was trying to kill her.

I ran down the hall to my room, I opened the door and heard the shower running. I though to myself "This broad is crazy mane." She walked out the bathroom NAKED and screamed my name not knowing I was right there. I admired her bodied , looking at all her curves , and her tattoos I never knew she had . "Daaamn Ma" I bit my lip . She covered herself up with her arms and hands. and ran in the bathroom. I knocked on the door a couple of times then she said "Come In" she was already in the shower, "Aug I Need A Towel. "I got your towel right here ma 😼 " I thought to myself. She cracked the shower door and stuck her hand out. "Please hand me my towel."

"Ight ma" I pulled her out the shower & picked her up. "August Wha-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. She resisted, AT FIRST. Then she eventually gave in & wrapped her arms around my neck , while moving her lips with the sync of mine. She moaned in my mouth, which turned me on even more. I wanted- I NEEDED her right then , right there....