Ten|Merry Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"Turns out my mum and dad had ordered a pizza and didn't want it all so I took it," he explained walking into the bedroom with 2 cups of tea and a takeaway-pizza box - I have no idea how he did that, I would've spilt it all up the stairs and on the carpet.

"Oo, lovely." I said assisting him by taking my cup of tea and the box from him. I placed the mug on the bedside table and placed the box on the bed.

"I've just remembered something," Rye stated as he actually got ready for bed.
"What is it?"
"Roadies still don't know about us," He explained.
"Oh I forgot about telling them," I said with a laugh.
"Me too, so when should we do it?"
"I'd suggest slowly easing into it as obviously not everybody is going to be happy for us, even though the majority hopefully will be. So perhaps like posting pictures of us like in the same place? So they kind of have an idea we are with each other in that certain place. Or like tweeting that we are doing something. Which would then make people put both together and be like, oh they're probably doing it together" I explained, not totally sure of how it would go down with Roadies, but it was worth a shot.

"Ye we could have a go at that," he said joining me on the bed now in just his boxers.
We set the laptop in front of us with the pizza in between.
I took a boomerang of the white bedding, pizza box and the laptop and uploaded it to my instagram story, before putting down my phone and starting the new episode.

11:58pm

Rye had been silent and still for the past few minutes. I looked next to me to see his brown hair messily spread across his forehead, his eyes closed.
I smiled. The love I have for this man is just, unreal...

I pressed pause on the laptop before switching it off, placing it over on the dressing table on the opposite side of the room.
I checked my phone before climbing back into bed and placing it next to me.
I turned over and looked next to me at Rye, I gently moved his fringe to the side.
I glanced over to the barely visible clock further up the wall. In the dark, I could hardly make out the time. But it was 12:02.
"Merry Christmas babe," I said calmly, kissing his forehead as I snuggled down, wrapping the shared duvet around me.
He moved himself closer, wrapping me in his arms. Moments like these... I want to be able to cherish forever.

Christmas Day ~ 25/12/16

We were woken up by the sound of knocking on our door. Rye sat up, looked at me and then over to the clock on his bedside table. He read the numbers before rolling his eyes and laying back down, covering his head with the pillow. I giggled at him before my eyes got drawn back to the door.
"Merry Christmas!" The boys said as they tip-toed into the bedroom.
"Do you know what time it is?" Rye asked them - no 'Merry Christmas' or 'good morning'.
The twins looked at one another with smirks on their faces.
"Well no, but we didn't want to wait any longer," Sammie explained.
Rye took this pillow from on top of his face chucking it at the boys. Which in result, caused a pillow fight at 5:30 in the morning. Meanwhile I was filming parts of it for vlog footage, seeing as this year, they decided they were going to film everyones time at home then compile it into a video. And the fandom will most likely know about Rye and I by then.

6:28am

Rye sent the boys back to bed for an hour or so even though we both knew neither of them would've gotten back to sleep. We pictured them sitting on the edge of their beds anticipating the ticking of the clock to roll over to half past 6.

"Well, I'm up now so we may as well get ready," he said through a yawn as he walked over to the curtains pulling them back, consequently letting the dim light shine through into the room.