Ten|Merry Christmas!

24th December

"Boys what you excited about?" Rye asked the twins as we were all sat together in the living room.
"Its Christmas tomorrow!" They both shouted.
"Are you sure?"
"Yesssss!"
"Oh, well what if I told you I got you a present and you can go and open it now?" Rye said
"Really?! They replied.
"The boxes with gold wrapping paper under the tree," he explained pointing towards the beautifully decorated tree in the corner of the room.
They ran over and pulled the presents out from underneath.
They tore off all the paper to reveal a white box which inside held an electric scooter for each of them.
"Wow! That's so cool!" They both exclaimed in unison.
"Come say thank you cause I deserve one," Rye said.
"Cause I deserve one," Rye's mum repeated the line, making her chuckle.
"Thank you!" They said as they ran up to Rye and gave him big hugs.

I smiled as I saw the boys all getting along so well.
They have the best bond of siblings I definitely have ever seen. They can laugh together, have fun, mess about...

"Right boys bedtime," Rye's mum explained as she walked into the living room.
I'm thinking of going to bed as well, I'm knackered.
Rye stood up and followed them upstairs with me trailing behind.
We stopped outside the twins' room making sure they got settled down.
"Make sure you go to sleep, alright?" Rye stated as we stood by the door.
They lay their stockings out on the carpet before climbing into bed and snuggling up beneath the duvet.
"Night boys," we said before exiting the room and walking across the landing to ours.
"How is it Christmas already?" I said with a sigh as I laid down on my back against the bed.
"I don't even know, this year has gone so fast," Rye replied mirroring my actions.
"What was your highlight of this year?" I asked curiously.
"I have a few,"
"I'm all ears," I explained turning onto my side and resting my chin on my hand.
"Well, becoming a 5-piece, that was incredible as it meant we could finally start knuckling down and getting on with our jobs if you get what I mean," he said with a giggle, I smiled back in response.
"Hmmm, I felt like this year especially with the band, we had fun. We sort of pushed our work to the side and just lived, taking each thing as it comes. Which although is risky, it was nice to not have to be so focused on getting things perfect." I nodded as I listened to his voice, like a sweet song to my ears.

"And, I loved meeting you," Rye explained causing me to smile.
"How was that only like half a year ago?" I questioned, "it's as though I've known you years."
"Yep that aspect is rather weird, I think we need to get a DNA test incase we're related, cause I think we get along too well to not be relatives," he said with a laugh.
I rolled my eyes at him before standing up and going over to the wardrobe where I had hung my clothes up for the time-being.
I pulled out my pyjamas from the drawer below.
I wore my Victoria Secret set - consisting of pink and white silk shorts, and a matching shirt.
I made my way over to the bathroom where I got changed out of my clothes and into my comfortable nightwear.

"Those always look really good on you," Rye stated as I walked through the door, closing it behind me. He looked up from his phone and over to me.
"You say that every time I wear them," I explained with a giggle.
"Must be true then," he shrugged with a grin on his face.
"Come on, get your laptop lets watch something."
Rye stood up and passed over his laptop in order for me to start it up.
"Babe you need a new one of these," I laughed as I scanned over the MacBook, it had multiple keys missing, scratches on the back of it and a small crack in the top left of the screen.
"I know I do, I'll get one with the Christmas money I get." He replied as he stood taking off his clothes.

I clicked onto Netflix and waited for it to load, the white circle spinning round for what seemed like an eternity.
"I'm gonna make a tea you want one?"
"Please," I replied, not having to tell him how I like it seeing as he already knows.
He exited the room wearing just his jeans, no shirt. Typical.
Eventually, Netflix loaded and I clicked on the series we had been watching recently.