" Can I ask you a question?"

" Yes Mr. Mun, what is it?"

" Do you know anyone named Rey Silver?" I asked, I needed to talk to her.

" Oh, Rey Silver?! Yes I do know Mr. Mun unfortunately she is not here right now.."

" Did she take a day off?"

" No Mr. Mun, apparently, Rey hasn't have gone to work in a while and also our manager said that she will  be not working here for a while because of some "things" "

" Oh" I really needed to see Rey.

" Also, Do you know where are her whereabouts?" I asked.

" Sorry Mr. Mun, I don't know her whereabouts, the last time I saw her was just months ago—"

" Hello Eric-san! Sorry I was late" she cut her off.

Juliet was wearing a black fit glittering dress that showed her curves and a lot of skin.She paired it with black high-heeled glittering shoes.

She used black liquid eyeliner and a red liptint to "enhance" her face. Her blonde hair was down into a little curly state that enhanced her look.

" It's fine Ms. Shim." I said in a normal tone.

" Please excuse me"  The female worker said as she dismissed herself from us.

Shit, fuck you Juliet.

Juliet sat down across me slowly, making sure she was lady-like. She looked quiet and kind but she's the opposite bitch.

"Eric-san, what were you talking about with that...maid." She said in eerily disgust at the last word. 

She has no respect to other people, especially those who are lower than her. but she should know, everyone is equal, rich or poor, girl or boy, fat or thin and so lots more. She's just a spoiled disrespective brat.

" I just asked if what was the new things installed here." I lied through my teeth.

" Oh, Okay." She said smiling at me as if nothing happened.

" Shall we order?" I asked, i wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

" Yes." She said as the same worker gave us the  menu's individually.

" I would like to have a—"

I saw Mikaela enter the room, He's still the same bastard eyh?,  He went into the room fiercely, his eyes dark and cold, he walked in a normal pace feeling mad and down.

I tried to cover my face PROFESSIONALLY since he was almost at the spot we're in. He had his phone on his hand and was was searching for someone in the room...Was it me? Did he know i was here?

He was walking towards our table and stopped at the ours too. It seems like he haven't noticed me yet, he looked at Juliet and smiled,

" Juliet! Welcome at the Mocré!" He said as he hugged her and Juliet hugged him back.

" Mika! I thought you couldn't  see me since you had work." She said as she smiled happily at the male".

" I just finished work early, that's why I came here to see you." Mika said smiling back at her.

" Oh! And by the way Mika, I brought my friend with me today." She said looking at me and Mikaela's eyes followed.

His eyes turned into total shock and anger, his expression turned blank. He looked like he wanted to kill someone right now... Well he does...We BOTH do.

" It's Eric Mun." She said smiling more at me, she then look back at Mikaela, he completely changed back to before.

" Oh! Good evening Mr. Mun, I'm Mikaela Tepes, the owner of this marvelous place." He said as he plastered a fake smile at me, He also gestured his hand to me.

" Good evening Mr. Tepes, nice to meet you." I took his hand and we shook. I returned him the fake smile he gave to me.

<edited>

" How about we order now? I'm hungrier than a bear who has not eaten for 3 days!" She said as she sat down on the chair.

" Yeah sure, I'm hungry too." I answered.

It ended with all of them eating each other— NO- april fools

RECAPPPP:

Eric wants to find Rey, Why.. so you'll eat her—NOOOOO . Fate brings Mika and Eric to meet again in a worse possible way.. but they should know, the WORST is still yet to come.

-anime_dawnie💜

POOF- hello peeps.. and btw, HE IS BACK! mysteriousnekokun is back!!! (He was back i think was about 2 days ago) I  WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT I CRIEDDDD!!!

btw, im sooooooooooo thankful for everybody supporting this (shitty) story! I hope I'll see y'all at my second book (that I'm planning..lololol)

BYE HOESSS (YAY, I FINALLY SAID THAT) SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER.