| ASTRO | Imagine #8 - Jinwoo |

Month Edition: June - 2019

Summary: A lovely morning on a break day (fluff AF).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gentle breeze of the wind coming inside the window can be felt on your skin, the sunlight getting delicately on your face which makes you realize that is a day already. Then, a soft touch on your cheek makes you shiver from time to time; little pecks all over your shoulder makes you giggle a tad.

You opened your eyes little by little with a smile, he started to caress your hair while looking at your face happily.

-Hey, very good morning – You grinned before holding his neck with your hand, and then you pecked his lips gently.

-Did you sleep well? – JinJin asked with his raspy morning voice.

-Sure, I did, I had the best pillow ever – You teased.

-Yah~ of course – JinJin said before he started to get comfy next to you, gradually, your eyes started to close once again until you heard soft chuckles near your ear.

-The rain wants us to stay in bed, and I'm not complaining about it – He whispered against your ear; his raspy voice made you smile from side to side, and you looked towards the window to see the rain.

-Should we stay here all day long? – You asked curiously. –I wouldn't mind your company here on the bed – You admitted before snuggling beside him.

-I missed this so much – JinJin said before kissing your neck gently.

-Yah! Don't tease – You giggled before cluttering his hair.

-I'm sorry, I just missed you – JinJin grinned. -The tour was so long, and I loved it but... you were missing – He sighed while holding you tight against him.

-I called you as much as I could, after all, you were occupied – You told. -But at least I was feeling calm by leaving you in Arohas hands – You said while caressing his hand.

-They asked me about you, and they were so nice – JinJin said happily. -They even make me promise to never leave you – He chuckled.

-Aw, I'll thank them for doing that – You said gratefully.

-Hmm, but I won't leave you even if we fight – JinJin said before he kissed your cheek.

-We rarely fight – You claimed.

-Yes, but I just want to let you know how much I love you – He smiled.

-The rain is making you be more lovely than other days – You bothered.

-No, no baby – JinJin chuckled. -I just missed you so much, I wanted to be here with you – He admitted.

-I'm glad you did because I was feeling lonely without you here – You said while turning around, then you faced him and kissed his lips softly.

-You shouldn't feel lonely, I'll always be with you – JinJin said while caressing your cheek.

-I'm fortunate to have you – You blushed.

-Cute – JinJin said underneath his breath. -Do you want to go out? Watch a movie? Anything you want, just pick – He questioned.

-Hmm, judging by the weather I think we should drink some coffee, and chill out – You suggested.

-Perfect, let's get up – JinJin said excitedly.

-*Giggle* lead the way, love – You grinned.

*TIME LATER*

JinJin and you got ready in a matter of minutes, you two decided to wear matching clothes; the same jeans' colour, white sneakers for both of you. Finally, an orange sweater for JinJin, and a yellow oversized sweater for you.

A while ago, you two were enjoying some warm coffee while talking and enjoying the sound of the raindrops, but then he got a call from Eunwoo which made you distract yourself.

Currently, you are sitting down beside the door's frame while looking down at the garden you've been taking care of JinJin for a while. As you look at it, songs started to come straight into your mind, and a settle humming came from you making the scene make sense inside your mind.

-The rain stills ongoing – JinJin whispered against your ear.

-Yah! You scared me – You chuckled while he sat beside you.

-Did I? I'm sorry, scary cat – JinJin chuckled.

You chuckled by his comment after looking at the garden once again.

-Are you okay? – JinJin asked while looking at you.

-I am, why shouldn't I? – You questioned.

-I don't know, you look so thoughtful today – He claimed.

-Hmm, maybe I'm just thinking about your sudden arrival last night – You smiled.

-The boys gave me the idea to surprise you, so I agreed – JinJin said.

-I'm glad you did – You said before reloading your head on his shoulder.

JinJin looked at you and smiled happily, suddenly, he took your hand and pulled you up. He guided you outside to the garden as the rain kept pouring down, he began to hum the song he made with MJ which is your favourite one; Bloom.

He started to dance with you as he kept on humming the song happily, you were giggling by his cuteness as the rain was pouring down on both of you.

You held onto his arms as he was hiding his face against your neck, you felt his muscles relaxing, and he was just full of joy. Just like you.

-Can I be honest? – JinJin asked as you two kept on dancing slowly.

-Yes – You spoke.

-During the tour, I was thinking about the time we first met, and how we decided to date after two years of friendship – He told.

-And why you thought of it? – You asked curiously.

-Because it was hilarious, and meeting you was one of the best things I've ever experienced – JinJin said before looking at you.

Both of you stopped while looking at each other with a smile.

-It sure was – You nodded. -Meeting you was odd and surprising – You admitted.

-Yes, who would it think? We became close because you got into the wrong room during The Show – JinJin sighed.

-I thought I was at the right place – You chuckled.

-Aha – JinJin teased before he kissed your head. -After four months I realized that I can't be without you for way too long – He chuckled.

-I cam agree with you in that – You told. -Thank you for coming back, and for loving me the way I am – You said without hesitating.

-Thanks to you for making me who I am today, I love you Y/N – JinJin said before embracing you tightly against him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! This storyline is dedicated to JinJin from Astro; Arohas let's celebrate our boy's birthday, and we should cheer him up for his future projects and life growth.

I'm so proud of him and I can't describe how much he has helped me to grow stronger and happier. I'm so grateful to know such an amazing artist like him.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you are having a nice day or night!