Chapter 14

•ARIANA•

Waking up I feel Masson's arm around me and I try to move it but he tightens his grip.

"what are you doing". He said rubbing my stomach.

"I need to go cook for my daughter". I said and he removed his arm letting me up.

"I want pancakes, sausage, and eggs". He said slapping my ass.

"bitch I said for my DAUGHTER". I said and he grabbed my arm yanking me down on the bed.

"keep on Ariana". He said sternly and my phone began to ring.

"Answer it and don't say anything". He said grabbing the back of my neck.

"Ariana what the fuck is wrong with you I been trynna get in touch with yo ass for months".Ashton said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hey bro I just needed to get away for a while wassup". I said looking at Masson from the side.

"okay wassup with it where you at where my baby". He asked and I could feel massons grip tighten.

"shes still sleep". I said trying to shrug massons hand away.

"where are yall". He asks and the phone was snatched away from me as I was about to answer him.

"go cook". He said putting my phone on the other side.

Shaking my head I stand up and walk out closing the door. Walking down to Iris's room and knocked.

"it's open". She yelled and I opened the door and smiled watching her feed her baby.

"What did you make my grandbaby". I ask taking a seat on her bed.

"I make waffle and patties". She said handing me a plate.

"Mmm, this is so good baby". I said eating the imaginary food.

"what do you want to eat". I ask handing her the plate back.

"I want waffles and patties oh and fruit". She said and I nod standing up.

"wait I have to kiss the baby". She said holding my shirt kissing my stomach before going back to her baby.

I guess I'll get started then.

                                     •KANE•

"Boss I'm sorry we can't find anything on Ariana". One of my workers said.

"keep looking I'm sure she slipped up somewhere". I said and they nodded walking out just as Ashton was walking in.

"wassup". I ask slapping hands with him before sitting down.

"Aint shit but I just got off the phone with Ariana". He said taking a seat on the couch.

"what she say did she tell you where she was". I ask sitting up leaning on the desk.

"Nah she hung up I couldn't even trace her call that's how fast the shit was". He said with a sigh throwing his head back.

"I got people on it but you off that bullshit now". I ask and he looked over at me.

"me on bullshit Nah nigga you was on bullshit". He said shaking his head pointing at me.

"whatever dog". I said waving him off.

"you know we have to look into that dad situation right". He asked causing me to look up at him.

"yea and if I find out that shit is true I'm raising hell the whole city gone feel me". I said taking off my suit jacket.

"I'm with you on that one and where that loudmouth hoe at". He asked causing us both to laugh.

"man I left her down there at the house I bought I came back up because I had a few meetings to go over with some other governor". I said and he nodded.

"You should send that bitch back to the circus with her family cause she a damn clown". He said and it was a slight pause.

"nigga you lame as fuck". I said laughing causing him to laugh.

"let me look over these papers cause yo ass going to fast". He said standing up and picking up the stack I already did.

"see Nah you already fucking shit up".he said taking a pen off my desk and making changes.

     •ARIANA•

Hearing footsteps I know it's Masson so I don't turn around and when they got closer his hands wrapped around me from behind as he rubbed my stomach.

"get the fuck off of me". I said pushing him back and he grabs me by my hair yanking my head back and grabbing the knife I was using putting it against my throat.

"What did you say baby". He asked into my ear licking it.

"I'm not your baby and I said get the FUCK off of me". I said and he dug the knife deeper into my skin dragging it slowly before stopping.

"mommy food done". I heard Iris ask and he removed the knife from my neck.

"come to daddy baby girl". He said and she looked at him sideways.

"you not daddy". She said and ran over to me and I pick her up.

"mommy red stuff". She said touching my neck and looking at her fingers.

"I just hurt myself that's all". I said kissing her all over her face.

"stop it". She said giggling pushing my face away from hers.

"I thought I said I wanted waffles, sausage, and eggs". Masson said looking at the food that was in the oven.

"and I thought I told your old ass I was cooking for my DAUGHTER and she wanted waffles and sausage patties". I said mugging him and he walked over to me snatching Iris away.

"PUT HER DOWN MASSON". I yell snatching her away and putting her down.

"go". I told her and she nodded running away and when I looked up I was hit in the face.

Looking over I see her peaking behind the wall.

"I SAID GO IRIS". I yelled when I felt him ripping my pants off.

Looking at me one last time with tears in her eyes she runs off.

Why couldn't Kane just believe me...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE