Chapter 49: Unfolding the Plan II

Mulai dari awal

Shit, I don't have anything.

"I just burned her David, her ashes are probably blowing in the wind."

"Okay, I take your word, and I am sorry, but it was better if you did it," he pats my shoulder. "You will get 10 grand in your mailbox tomorrow."

"thanks."

I go to see Will. He is still tied to the chair. Jennifer is feeding him soup.

"Leave," I say.

"No," she says. "I need to feed him."

"He needs blood idiot," i say.

"I already gave him some, I got him rats."

"We also need food once in a while," Will looks at me.

"I need to talk to him Jenny,"

"You can tell me whatever in front of her," Will says.

"Fine, I killed Helen,"

He sighs, "You are lying."

What?

"He reads minds," Jennifer says.

Oh. Great, I feel stupid now. No wonder he used to tease me in school, he would read my mind.

"Jennifer told me what's going on," Will says. "I don't know why your boss wants me like this and wants to kill everyone around me, but I do know this, you know where Helen is. Tell me."

"You turned her," I punch his face in. "Why?!"

"it was an accident," he says. "I only wanted to-"

"Have sex with her! You sicko!"

"Whoa," Jennifer says, "Helen? your girlfriend?"

"Ex," Will says,

"whoa," she says, "she-she is a blood sucker too?"

"Carter please," Will says, "the only lie I told you is about my name. I care about you even now. I lie to you about my relationship with Helen, but I never meant to hurt you. I am still a man, you are too, you need to understand me when it comes to Helen."

"She is 18 years old and you are like like 200 years old!" I yell. "that's sick and weird."

"I am techinally in my 30's," he says. "If I was born and grew up normal in this generation, I will be 33, since the William Walters died when he was 4, he would be like 38 or 39 years old right now."

"Shut up," I say. "whatever the case, you took advantage of her."

"Stop this," Jennifer says, "Look, I-I told Will what is going on. I want to get out of this Carter especially now that humans are involve, I could care less about vampires but they are involving Helen's family and friends."

"Not to mention your family and friends," Will says.

I punch the wall. "This is confusing and frustrated!"

"Let me help you solve this," Will says.

Should I? I-I don't know anything else but this. What if I get in trouble, what if I get put to jail or get killed?

"Tell us," Jennifer says, "what do you know? Where's Helen?"

WILL POV

"She is undeground in one our shelters," Carter says. "She is fine but her eyes are red."

"She is thirsty," I say. "get her a deer or birds, that will do the trick,"

He nods, "So, umm there's another thing."