Bad girl falling for the player

Sorry that i wasn't able to upload all my other stories yet , i promise i will but right now i wanted to write this one

(:

xoxo, Daniiella

Nicole's pov ...

I screamed for the fourthed time today as i packed all my cloths into that stupid suitcase . i can't believe my mother is sending me to live with my cousin ! Don't get my wrong , me and my cousin Jayden get along like brother and sister , but one mistake and i get sent away? What kind of mother is sheee??? i asked that question to myself several times , even though i told myself that she was a terrible mother many times . I threw everything into the suitcase , not bothering to fold it . i put the last t-shirt in there and zipped the suitcase closed . i grabbed it by the handle and threw it across the room . No , i dont have anger problems , i'm just so mad right now . i sighed and went to pick it up . I dug in my pocket and found my car keys , i walked to my window and slid it open , i threw my suitcase out and then i jumped . When you are used to sneaking out as much as i am , you dont bother to use the door . I walked to my car that was parked on the curb , when i heard the door of my house open , I quickly threw all my things in the car but i wasnt quick enough to get in the car .

"Nicole where do you think you are going without saying goodbye ?" She said with her fake smile , i looked confused for a second , but then i saw her friend standing very close by , damn this women is so fake . She doesnt care if i leave without saying bye , she just wants me to leave ,

"I'm leaving like you told me too , you old hag " i replied , but as i was about to walk away her hand connected to my cheek . I looked at her , and she had a small smile on her face . I walked up to her , with my face just inches from her , and i slapped her . You could clearly see my hand mark on her cheek , I turned in a dramatic manner and got in my beat up old car . I drove for about and hour until i got into a very rich looking neighborhood , lets just say my car looked like the grandfather to all the other cars in this neighborhood . i let out a frustrated sigh and tried driving a bit faster , i didnt get very far cause my car broke down right away . i made sure to roll up all my windows and let out the worst scream i could !

" damn it - damn it - damn it ! " i said hitting the stearing wheel , i got out of the car and decided to walk to my cousins house , i left all my things in my car , cause i mean who would want to steal anything from ME? i didnt have any brand cloths and my laptop was all beat up and had many stickers of HELLO KITTY and cartoons on it . Plus , i dont think any of these rich kids need to steal, they could just ask their daddies for money .

When i got to my cousins overly-large house , i rang the door bell . The hottest guy answered the door , he had shaggy brown hair and deep blue eyes , and very muscular body , i smiled and gathered my thoughts ,

"Er , is Jayden here? Or do i have the wrong house?" i asked , playing with my fingers . The guy just stood there looking at me . As i was about to turn and walk about to go find the RIGHT house house , the guy cleared his throat .

"No uhm yeah you have the right house , he is inside" he said and a smirk formed on his face , i looked at him for a second and just walked past him . Gawd he is cute ! but he had the trademark player smirk on his oh-so-cute face , he was definitaly a player , damn do i know when i see a player or what? (: haha , i walked into the house , it was HUGE ! it made my house look like a shed ! >:l

"Nicole !!" i heard someone scream , i'd recognize that voice anywhere ! i spung around!

"Jayden !!" i screamed! and ran to my cousin , hugging him .

"Nate..." said the cute guy , i couldnt help but laugh , and neither could Jayden . i walked up to the boy , he was wearing a navy blue hollister shirt and some black basketball shorts , they looked good on him , i extended my hand . He looked at me and walked away , RUDE!

"So uhm Nicole , where are your things ? " asked Jayden , looking at my empty hands .

"i left then a block away from here with my car , cause it broke down . " i explained sitting down on the very comfortable couch .

"okay me and nate will go get your things , you stay here . " Jayden said , and with that he left . Man , that Nate guy was very rude! He may be cute , but he is rude, i spend about 30 minutes ranting about how Nate was impolite , rude , annoying , stuck up , cute , funny .. damn ! getting off track , just as i was about to start over , the front door open and in walked in a very confused Jayden and a very frustrated Nate . Well now i am confused ,

"where's my stuff?" i asked , getting up from the couch .

" uhm STOLEN?" said Nate , but it sounded more like a question .

"WHAT?!?!?!" i screamed for the 7th time today ,

"uhm yeah , stolen , well its time for bed , Nate show Nicole her room , and you are invited to stay the night man , night ." Jayden said and walked upstairs . Nate and I stood there in silence til he let out a sigh and walked upstairs , i followed . My room was gorgeous , it was royal purple colored walls , and zebra themed .

"Who steals things in this neighborhood ," i asked myself .

"Blade.." muttered , i spung around .

"Who?" i asked walking up to Nate.

"Blade ." he told me clearly this time .

"Well then i will just have to have a talk with blade wont i ?" i told myself , and cracked my knuckles . For a girl i could take care of myself , and it doesnt matter if i have to beat up a boy or girl . As i walked away , Nate grabbed a hold on my waist .

"Let go ! " i whispered-yelled .

"no first promise you will stay away from Blade." Nate said . And he turned me around so we were face to face .

"NO ! " i said , " he stole my stuff! stupid rich kid has to pay ! "

"promise!" he said .

"nate ! no , i wont promise you anything . " i said trying to get out of his hold .

"You have to promise me or i wont let go ." nate said , very seriously .

"Why? do i have to promise?" i asked looking dead at him

"becausee.. if you talk to him or even look at him , you will like him , and i dont want you to like him . "he anwsered .

"why does it matter to you if i like him?" i asked , hoping for only one answer

"Because .. i like you," he said , then the player smirk came back . i didnt say anthing .

"Promise , Nicole " he said and brought his face closer to mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commet

Vote (:

KISS OR NO KISS? (:

Bad girl falling for the playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें