Doing Stupid Shit

Lee's POV

It was Sunday and Meagan didnt wanna cook today. I figured I'll take the girls out. It was 12 o' clock and Nikki havent came out of her room. I went to shower and I wore a dark blue polo shirt with the orange sign. A pair of Rock Revival jeans and a pair of fresh dookies. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. Meagan and Meakila was already dressed so I went up to get Nik.

"Girl what the hell you doing still sleep?" I asked pulling the covers off of her.

"Nic stop!" she yelled and grabbed the covers. I had to blink a few times to see she called me another nigga name.

"Who the fuck is Nic?" I asked pulling the covers back and shaking her.

"What?" her voice asked in confusion. I looked at her phone and it said Nicholas, Free Call: 11 hours, 15 minutes and 4 seconds. I pressed end and stared at her. She sat there and looked at me, I was getting mad for no reason. She wasnt my girl no more.

"Get up, get dressed. We all going on somewhere."

"What you mean 'all'.?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"Me, you, Meakila and Meagan." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"But I dont wanna go." she whined. I gave her a stern look and she huffed.

(In The Car)

We was all listening to the music when Nikki asked me to turn the music down a little.

"This my favorite part, turn it back up." Meagan complained. I turned it up a little and I could feel Nikki kicking my seat.

We got to the mall, that had a movie theater in it and started walking around. We walked by a store with barbie dolls in the windows and Meakila wanted to stop.

"While y'all playing house, Imma go over to Stylish'." Nikki said quickly walking away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Bruh, stop." I said clenching my jaw, she was bringing my bloodline up.

"I'm not even doing nothing, I dont wanna sit around and wait for her to get dolls." Nikki huffed.

"You my bestfriend right?" I tested her waters.

"Of course." she mumbled.

"Then watch Meakila while we go get something." She slowly nodded and went into the store with Meakila. Me and Meagan ended up going to Victoria Secret and getting her some lingerie. Then Forever 21, the Gucci store, Footlocker and Champs. We was going everywhere and buying everything. We finally remembered that we left Nikki and Meakila alone and I texted her phone.

Me- Where y'all at?

Bestfriend♥- Food Court.

We got to the food court and seen Meakila and her laughing.

"What y'all laughing about?" I asked sitting down next to Meakila.

"Auntie Nikki trunk her soda and It came out here." she said pointing at her little nose. I smiled at the fact that they was getting alone.

"Um, where the fuck y'all was at? This not my damn daughter and I aint finna be watching her ass. Next time dont take so goddamn long." Nikki said rolling her eyes. I was finna beat her ass right there but Meakila was right there, I'll wait unil we get home.

(At Home)

"Nikki!" I yelled from the kitchen. She came stomping down the stairs.

"What the fuck you want?" She huffed.

"Follow me." I walked outside and she was behind me. I closed the door and just looked at her.

"What the fuck you looking at, taking care of a Ho kid." She said laughing to herself. That was it, I shoved her ass down the stairs. She looked shocked and scared. I grabbed her by her shirt and picked her lil ass up. I roughly put her against my truck.

"Quit fuckin' around man. You acting like a little ass kid, foreal. I have no problem breaking yo fuckin' neck. So shut that shit up and act right." I said stern as fuck and pushed her again. She was on the floor just looking at me, with watery eyes. I shook my head and walked back into the house.

After showering I got a call from my uncle Clark.

"Wassup, Nephew?"

"Sup' Unc. What you doing up so late?" I taunted him.

"Man, im a grown ass man, I should be askin' you that. But I got some news for yo' lil' black ass." he said laughing on the other end.

"Nigga whats that?" Me and my uncle always had a brotherly bond.

"I'm coming to Atlanta baby!" he said all excited and shit.

"Well damn. When you coming? Where you gone be staying at?" I asked, cause he family and if he needed somewhere to stay he could always move in.

"Tomorrow night. My job got this lil house they providing us with." Who is us?

"Who is us? Where you work at?"

"Me, yo new auntie and her kid. I didnt tell you I was working as a detective?" Awh shit, he 12.

"Nah, you aint neva' tell me that but its getting late. I'll holla at you tomorrow." I said clicking the line on his ass.