Black Camaro

Nikki POV

"When you gone go see your daughter?" I Asked Leequan as we parked in McDonald's parking lot.

"I dont know yet, but Im still kinda shaky bout dis' situation. I wanted you to have my first baby, not Mina." He glanced at me. That touched a bitch heart, foreal.

"Awwww But I wasnt gone be pushing out yo kids with no big heads." I started laughing and he slightly mugged me.

"You saying dat now, Ill give it a year and youll be walking around hea' with a baby bump." He started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

I saw this all black Camaro pull up aside of us. Didnt nobody get out so a bitch started to get scared.

"Leequan lets go back home." I said, trying to not sound scared.

"For what? We just got here, I want me some fries." He said opening his car door. I looked over and the Camaro windows raised down. A bitch just knew they was finna let off some rounds.

"No!" I yelled at Leequan as he hopped out. Next thing I hear shots being fired, cars pulling off, and women screaming. I got down low in my seat as I waited for the gunfire to stop. When it finally stopped, I called out for Lee. I got no response. I waited for 10 more seconds and prayed.

"Somebody call 911! Hes bleeding to death!" I heard a woman yell. I quickly got out the car, with my phone in my hand. I got to Lee side of the car and for sure he was laying in a puddle of blood. I felt tears running down my face as I dropped to my knees.
"Lee!" I cried, shaking him.

I heard ambulance sirens near, but that didnt stop me. I continued to shake him, he couldnt be dead. We was just talking, not even a minute ago.

(At The Hospital)
I sat out in the waiting room, looking a hot mess. They had to take him into surgery right away. I called his uncle and a couple more of his family members. Somehow, Megan dumb ass found her way up here. His uncle came but let his DAUGHTER at home.

"What happened?" Megan tried to talk to me. I ignored that bitch like I aint even hear her.

"I asked you a question!" She said, getting loud. This bitch had the wrong one! Coming up in here and yelling at me! I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.

"He got shot." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Thats all you gone tell me? Who did it? Did you have anything to do with it?" She questioned me like she was the police. This bitch clearly had me fucked up.

"Bitch if I had something to do with it, I wouldnt be here. Why the fuck you questioning me? Matter of fact, why you here?" I said, my nose was flaring and everything.

"I was just asking a question damn." She mumbled, that bitch know better.
"Family of Leequan Jackson?" We all stood up.
"He made it out alive... But a bullet hit his spine and hes going to be paralyzed from the waist down."
I fucking fainted.

#Vote
#Comment
What Yall Think ?
Let me know.