☼☽| Gemini

Species~ neko

☾Moonlight ☾

✦ ― NAME;; Maeda kyouka ( 前田叶夏 )
✦ ― NICKNAMES;; kyou, kyou-chan, chibi
✦ ― AGE;; 17
✦ ― BIRTHDAY;; June 7th, 2002
✦ ― ETHNICITY;; Japanese
✦ ― NATIONALITY;; Japanese
✦ ― BIRTHPLACE;; Nikko, japan
✦ ― HOMETOWN;; Nikko, japan
✦ ― WEIGHT;; 91 lbs
✦ ― HEIGHT;; 5 feet
✦ ― BLOOD TYPE;; ab negative

✶Growl✶

✦ ― PERSONALITY;;
( INDEPENDENT ) kyouka was one of the oldest kids at the orphanage, and he knew the caretakers couldn't baby him as they had younger kids to look after. kyouka was used to taking care of himself, and at this point he doesn't know how to ask for help since he's used to doing everything himself and not having anyone to rely on.
( STUBBORN ) once he sets his mind on something, you can bet that kyouka will see it through. it's both a good trait and a bad one. it's really hard to change his mind on something, and he can easily shoot down any arguments people make against his beliefs. he's very opinionated.
( EASY-GOING ) kyouka's very much a go-with-the-flow kinda guy, and doesn't go out of his way to involve himself in drama. he really just wants to have a good time and is very laid back, although he'll get into fights if angered. most people like him, and unless they're the kind of people he himself dislikes, he gets along with almost everyone. because he's usually so calm, he's really scary when he gets angry.
( CURIOUS ) you know what they say- curiosity killed the cat. unluckily for kyouka, he's both. he wants to know everything, and is always brimming with questions about the world, which gets him into trouble more often than not. he always gets his answers, one way or another, whether through books or thievery. he hates not knowing what people are talking about and prides himself on his ability to remember everything he's ever learned.
( CARING ) growing up in the orphanage, kyouka always tended to look after the younger kids and some of the older ones. he's always worried about his friends' well-being and frets about them a lot. he even carries around bandages with him at all times... just in case. kyouka knows that lots of people don't take care of themselves and takes it upon himself to look after them instead, because he can't stand people letting themselves fall into ruin.
( WARMHEARTED ) kyouka's a very touchy, cuddly person and people find themselves comfortable around him, just because of how friendly and loving he is. he has a tendency to be cute without meaning to, and if it's pointed out he immediately turns into a blushy mess. he's very affectionate and cheerful, although he does toss around dark jokes like any other teenager does. he's also easily flustered, especially when people compliment him.

✶Twilight✶

✦ ― LIKES;;
! all kinds of music
! mystery novels
! dancing
! looking cute / dressing up
! spicy food
! holding hands

✦ ― DISLIKES
! being alone
! silence
! small spaces / low ceilings / crowds ( he's claustrophobic )
! self-absorbed people
! close-minded people
! the smell of gasoline

✦ ― TRIVIA
! used to have shoulder-length hair, but so many people mistook him for a girl that he decided to cut it.
! has a feminine sense of fashion, you could say ( shorts, skirts, crop-tops, thigh-highs, and the like ).
! loves mythological creatures and stories, especially ones from japanese, indian, and celtic mythology.
! he's really good at cooking and baking and can make almost anything requested of him, as long as he has a recipe.
! he's also really good at dancing, though he hasn't taken any classes. all his dancing is impromptu but always ends up good.
! he likes reading manga; his favourites are death note and the promised neverland.
! he doesn't get scared easily.
! his fingernails and toenails are usually painted in pretty colours.
! has a scarily high spice tolerance.

✦ ― WEAKNESSES
! constantly worried and nervous about the well-being of his friends
! goes from cheerful to cold and serious at seemingly random moments
! can get overwhelmed easily when put up to make important decisions, becoming indecisive

✦ ― STRENGTHS
! someone who's easy to talk to
! adapts to changes quickly
! good at taking care of others / good with people

✶Campfire✶

✦ ― FACECLAIM;;Jung jinsung of 1the9
✦ ― SLOT;; gemini
✦ ― SEXUALITY;; demisexual, homoromantic
✦ ― USER;; -dreamies