Chapter 4: A new place

Start from the beginning

"What's this?" I asked as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it as he smoked it and let out the smoke.

"Easy doll face, it's the clauses or rules to be more exact all the rules that you need to know are right there." He says as he proceeded to smoke the cigarette again.

I opened it as I read some of the clauses, the more I read it that more it made me upset.

"Why do I have to follow these, their just... their just bullshit in my opinion." I said as he stopped smoking and dipped the cigarette in the ash tray next to him.

A smirk grew on his face as got up and said with out another thought " and just like that you broke a rule princess." He says as he walks to me and fear begins to pulse through my body.

I tried to run, but he grabs me and pushes me on his desk and he pins my arms against the top of the desk leaving my vulnerable.

"W-what did I do wrong." I said shaking as he smiled.

"Clauses #19 no cursing." He says.

"And for every rule of clause you break that's a punishment for you beautiful." He says with a smirk still fixed in his face.

He sat down on his chair and used his pointer finger to direct me to him as I walked close to him slowly and fearful of what was to come next.

"Sit on my lap neonata." He says in his Italian accent as I do as I'm told.

He inched close to my ear as his warm breath fanned at my earlobe, "time to show you what happens to bad little girls like you."

He then made me stand up and bent my over his lap, he pulled my mom jeans down showing my camo Victoria's Secret underwear as he pulled that down as well.

I felt his hand cascade across my tan ass, I then felt a hard slap on my butt as I yelped, "your earned 10 spankings now count with me or I'll add 5 more." He whispered to me once again, as he hit my butt and I yelped and cried and still counted hoping it would end shortly.

After the slaps on my butt I got up as my head was down not want him to see my tears, he came to me as he pulled up my underwear and then my mom jeans as he still had a smirk on his face.

He got picked me up as he whispered, "you better be a good girl or else things won't be to easy on you, also you got a nice ass and I'll slam my dick in that tiny entrance of yours if you don't act the right way." He nibbles on my ear lobe as I shook in fear.

"Now it's time for bed princess you need to be ready for school tomorrow." He says as he picks me up and I let out a yelp, he carried me to his room and put me down on the bed as he walked into the closet.

He came back out with a big tee shirt and boxers, "try that and we'll go shopping for you soon doll face." He says as he walks out leaving me alone with the over sized tee shirt and boxers that were probably his.

I walked into the bathroom as I turned in the shower and started to scrub my body making sure I got every part that he touched. I went to wash my butt as I jumped in pain forgetting he hit that spot.

I got out the shower and wrapped my self in a towel as I took it off and started to get dress as I then noticed a red mark, it was on my butt and the more I looked the more my eyes widened.

He hit my But so hard that there was a mark and it was beet red.

(Sensitive content scroll if you don't want see it)

I get back to getting dress as I tried not to think about the mark on me, I finished as I walked out and saw Mr

I get back to getting dress as I tried not to think about the mark on me, I finished as I walked out and saw Mr. King with no shirt on as it exposed his many tattoos and cuts.

He looked at me as I gulped as his smirk grew on his face

He looked at me as I gulped as his smirk grew on his face. "You can stare at me all you want baby I'm all yours." He said as I shook my head and turned away as I just got in bed and laid down.

I then felt a warm touch of his chest on my back, I tried to more as his grip became tighter.

"Baby your stay in my arms or you sleep in the basement." He says as I stopped moving.

"Goodnight my little kitten." He says as I wait to and then hear his soft snores as I soon feel my eyelids get heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure you vote, share, and comment anyways love you guys byyyyyyye😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
                                       🌹