Chapter 4: A new place

Start from the beginning

I cried for a while as I wiped my eyes and went into the bathroom and I rubbed water on my face.

I walked out the bathroom and to the door of his room and looked down the long, expensive, and decorated hallways.

I walked to the stairs and walked around the mansion trying to find a phone of someone who can help me

I reach the living room and see about 30 men sitting on the couches or some were standing as they all turned to look at me.

I get nervous as they look me up and down and some wolf whistle at me as 10 of them circle around me, I tried to step back as 1 of them grab my waist and started to massage it.

"Hey baby your a cute little thing, I guess boss is leaving us some sloppy seconds?" He said as he picked me up and the others came to me as they started to rub and touch every part of my body.

"STOP IT, NO IM 16 IM TOO YOUNG PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started to kick and hit.

Until a loud voice yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IT GOING ON DOWN HERE!?" As everyone stopped and all attention was turned to Mr. King.

I was put down as he came downstairs as his black hair and black eyes as all the men looked at him in fear.

"Willow why are you down here?" He said while gritting his teeth.

"I-I was looking for you, b-but I got l-lost." I said in a stutter.

He looked at me for a second then looked back at the rest of the men in anger as he walked to towards the one who was holding me as he punched him in the mouth.

The man yelled in pain as he clutched his mouth as blood trickled down his face to his chin.

"THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU HORNY FUCKERS TRYING TO TOUCH MY GIRL, BUT YOUR ALL LUCKY I DON'T CUT YOUR DICKS OFF AND HAVE YOU EAT THEM, NOW GET BACK TO WORK I DON'T FUCKING PAY YOU TO SIT AROUND CONOSCI SAI LEVARMI DI DOSSO LA FACCIA!" He yelled as the last part was in Italian which I didn't understand.
TRANSLATION: (Know get the fuck out of my face)

I shake in fear as his attention turned to me as he walked towards me and his hand came for my face as I flinched thinking he was going to hit or slap in the face, but he hold my chin softly and looks into my eyes as he's eyes were their natural blue color.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I stayed silent and nodded slowly.

"Next time don't pull that shit again you hear me?" He asked as I nodded.

"Use your words neonata." He says as he says the last part in Italian.

"Y-yes." I ask silently, he then picked my up and put me over his shoulder.

He walked me back up stairs as he carried me to a different room that looked like a office, his office.

"I have some rules kitten that I want you to follow while your staying here." He says as he walked to his desk and took out a packet of papers.