Chapter 2: School Preperations.. and the Cullens?

AN: Thanks so much for all of the support! My introduction chapter has only been up for about 13 hours and im already having great support! This is so amazing! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! i love all of my fans!

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: School preperations.. and the Cullens?

We were all heading to the car. The red Town and Country. It attracted alot of people. Well, we got in the car and headed to Office Max. School Supply time! We all hated it. It remeinded us of how we all hated school. We would rather stay at home and do nothing than go to school. As i pulled in to the parking lot, i saw a black Volvo that looked exactly like Edwards. I also saw Alice's yellow Porsche.

"Great, the cullens are probally here!" I hissed sarcastically.

"WHAT!?!??!" Everyone yelled than burst out laughing because they said it all at once.

"Edward Cullen and Alice Cullen are here.." I said. I was steaming with anger.

"How do you know?" Melanie said.

"The Volvo and Porche give it away."

"Well, lets go kick some Cullen ass!" Anna said. She was spunky. And goth.

"No, we are going in." I said firmly.

We went in and i smelled vampires. The cullens are definatly here.

"Woah, they are DEFINATLY here!" Jessie said.

"lets spread out and get the supplies, and call if you see the cullens." I said. I had a plan.

"What plan?" Anna said.

"ignoring.." i mumbled to myself knowing they would all hear.

I followed the Cullen scent and found Alice.

"Wheres Edward?" I choked out.

"OHMYGOSHBELLA!" Alice cried.

"Hey Alice. Wheres Edward?" I said firmly. I followed this scent for a reason.

"I dunno. But why are you here??" Alice was definatly the same old Alice.

"Im going to Forks High. And i need School supplies."

"SO ARE WE!!!!" Alice screamed.

"Alice, i really need to find Edward, i know hes here!"

"Follow the scent."

"I tried and i found you!"

"Thank just dont come here! Do you want me to call him?"

"NO! Im going to sneak up on him"

"Ok, But be careful, he probally doesnt know your here."

I followed the scent and walked up so i was 5 feet behind him. I lifted my sheild and said, "Look behind you"

He turned around and his mouth turned to a big O.

"Bel..Bel..." He fumbled for the right word

"Bella! Its Bella!"

"Bella! I cant beleve its you!" He pulled me into a tight hug. "And i cant beleve your immortal too!"

"Yup! I missed you so much! I've been trying to hunt down your family for 20 year and i finally found you!"

"Bella, now that your like one of us, would you like to come over tomorrow or something?"

"Umm i dont know, but Emmett will probally kill me in one of his hugs!"

"Good point Bella, Have you seen Alice yet?"

"Yup, she was really excited." I saw Maria around the corner and called her over to come meet Edward. "Edward, this is Maria, we are roomates."

"Nice to meet you Maria" Edward said.

"So, your the dude who broke Bellas heart 20 years ago?" Maria said

"MARIA!" i hissed

"I like to prefer it to protecting her." Edward chuckled and ran his hand threw his hair.

"Well, Edward, i guess ill come over soon?" i said

"Sure, Bells" He was grinning that goofy grin i always loved.

"ok, see ya than Eddie!" Now i was the one who was laughing.

We all parted and i finished getting my school supplies so i went go look at the computer becase we needed a couple more. I ended up getting 2 netbooks and 3 desktop computers. I called everyone else and they were done too o we all checked out. The guy behind the counter looked shocked when i asked for the 5 computers. The total for everything was $10,265.34 No problem. We were rich like the Cullens. We all inherited alot from our parents. Phil became a major leauge baseball player and was put in the hall of fame. We inherited about $10,000,000 a year from him. But enough about that. I was going to go see my favorite person in the world very soon. I was very happy and nothing could make me happier. But, does he really deserve me? I mean, like, he hurt my heart 20 years ago and i till havent gotten over it!