Its Morning

Ughh my head hurts like hell ! And my body is sore as hell.

"You up?" I heard a husky voice say. My eyes popped open so quick. Oh Shit!

"What the hell?" I asked as I sat up.

"What?"

"Where am I?" I asked Looking at him.

"Umm my House." He said.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself. Then everything click! I looked under the cover then I noticed that I was wear anything! Like I was naked as day.

Oh god no! I had sex with a man I just met this week and Who insulted me! We didn't even use protection! I mean it doesn't matter anyway I'm already pre-Oh no!! I gotta go.

"Umm I gotta go." I said getting up wrapping the sheet around me.

"Wait, What's wrong?" He said walking up to me.

"No! Stay there." I said Looking at him up and down. Damn! He fine asl. "Just stay right there."

I grabbed all my essentials and rushed towards the door.

"Erica What's wrong. Did I do something wrong to you?" He said Looking at me.

"Noooo, you did nothing. This was just a mistake." I said pointing between me and him.

"Wow, now what we did was wrong but ion consider it as a mistake." He said grabbing my arm.

"Jersey , me and you." I said Looking at him sideways. "Im just- I'm not attracted to you."

"I'm not attracted to you either. We just to people who had way to much drink." He said smiling.

"Well you didn't have to say it like that." I said crossing his arms.

"No other way to say it." He said smirking.

Cries

"You have a kid?" I asked.

"Yep. And have to go check on her. Just go downstairs and I'll be here in a sec." He said walking out the room.

Downstairs

"The only thing you have is Golden Grahams?!" I yelled as I reached for the bowl.

"That's all the only thing she eat." He yelled back.

"Wow!!" I yelled laughed.

"It not funny. She the boss around here." He said coming downstairs with the most cutest little baby you could ever see. And she was so chubby.

"Aweee , She is so cute. What's her name?" I asked as he sat her in her high chair.

"Winter mar'shay." He said smiling. He's so love.

"She the cutest." I said smiling at her.

"She gets it from me." He said.

"Full of yourself much?"

"Always."

He so damn cocky.

"So mr. tanes, What's yo story? I mean we  already...ya know. Why get better acquainted." I said eating my cereal.

"Well my real name is in fact Jersey Tanes. I'm the oldest out of nine kids including myself."

"Damn mama was just throwing it back huh?" I asked sitting on the stool.

"You can say that." He said Laughing. "Anyways we were all raised in a one bedroom apartment and I know you can't imagine all of us in a one bedroom crazy huh? But the only reason that happened is because my dad left my mom for another woman and since my mom had no job or no source of income and my dad was the only one working we had nothing. He took everything. The house, the cars and the money. We were poor. Sleeping in abandoned buildings, shelters or sometimes on the streets. Stealing from grocery stores or from the neighborhood store. It was hard. When me and my brother Jack finally got of age, we got jobs working for the biggest king pin in Compton."

"Big mike?" I asked.

"Yep, we had to. It was the only source we had at the time. It was enough for food, shelter and clothes at least for a lil while. After a while we had enough to get a house. It wasn't much but it was something. My mama got a job and money started rolling in, so we ain't have to do that no more. We all changed schools and we were happy. I even met my first love there." He said which made me smile.

"Awww her mother?" I asked.

"No, her mother's a woman." He said Laughing.

"Well duh it is ho-ohhhhhhh ! Yo- But- How?!" I said very confused now.

"Let me break it down for you. I'm gay." He said.

"Like gay as in men gay or bi gay?" I asked.

"I'm fully gay."

"So how did you get her?" I asked pointing to winter.

"When me and Kris started dating my family didn't approve but kris didn't know that. So I had to lay low with him because I didn't want them to disown me. One night jack took me to a party and I got sloppy drunk and slept with Mariah. Kris found out and broke it off with me." He said with a sad look in his face.

"Did you guys ever get back together?" I asked.

"Of course. That's why what we did has to say between us." He said.

"Oh definitely. Ion wanna mess up anything." I said holding up my hands.

"Ok enough about me. What's yo story?" He asked.

"What's all this noise in here." I heard a voice from the hallway.

"Baby when did you get here." Jersey said going up to kiss him.

"Just a few seconds ago." The guy said walking to pick up winter. This must be the boyfriend.

"How was work?" Jersey asked

"Fine. Soo who is this?" He asked turning to me.

What do I say!!