Video Clip

Now Barry was sure he heard a quick and quiet gasp from behind him as Iris said 'The Flash.' However, there was nothing there when he turned around.

Must've been his imagination. (Barry no-)

Joe turned towards Barry, "Care to explain Bare?"

"Well, some people from high school may or may not be here..." Barry spoke up, a small fear could be heard in his voice

Joe sighed, "Do they know you're here?" He spoke, his voice seemed hopeful.

"Definitely" Barry replied

Joe looked worried.

"It makes it worse that I hardly remember high school," Barry spoke up, his voice laced with a confused sadness. "I know what happened but since I technically..."

" Don't worry about it, I'm sure they're just visiting. They'll leave eventually" Iris spoke up, trying to comfort her husband.

"And what if it turns out they're moving here or something, what then Iris? I can't avoid them forever. Plus, they know I'm here - they wont leave me alone that easily. They're to stubborn." Barry ranted hopelessly, seeming to lose all previous positivity.

Iris took a deep breath, "Barry, I love you. Even if they don't leave I'm sure they will understand eventually that it wasn't your fault. Or even you for that matter. If they don't understand then it would be illegal for them to constantly bother us maybe you won't be on the receiving end of a restraining order for once."

"Ok, firstly, tHat wAs oNE TIME. Secondly, I love you too. And last but not least," Barry stopped and looked at his wife right in the eyes "Thank you."

_Hello I am bob the time skip_

Barry was sitting at a table at CC Jitters, waiting for Iris. His hair was standing on end, it was far to easy for the new directions to find him here. He jumped at the sudden tap on his shoulder, calming down upon the realisation that it was Iris

Her face carried a look of worry. Barry's hear sank.

She spoke slowly and softly, "Cisco and Caitlin found a video clip of one of The Warblers old performances"

----------------

Hello everyone! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so so so so much for all the reads.

Yay I'm not dead, enjoy the new chapter folks :3

Also sorry its so short