Chapter 10-Love

Hey guys:))

***No note

Theme:'Belief turns to reality'

<~>

Previously on Piano:

"Okay that will be $12.95"I reached over to my picket but Matt stopped me.

"No.Its okay,I'll pay"

"But its fine really"

"No i insist"He beat me to it and handed the money.

<|~|>

"Bye Harmony"I shut the door and sighed as i sat on the couch.

"Tired?"I saw my mom walk in.

"Beyond"

<|>

<<<<Harmony's P.O.V.>>>>

<monday>

I woke up to the beautiful sound of the birds humming.Matt,has been really sweet to me.And I'm starting to believe that i like him.Or is it just my imagination?

I got up and went in the shower for about 8 minutes.I wrapped a towel around my body and changed into;A plain white dress but the bottom half was covered with a floral kind of lace and i put on some wedges.I grabbed my phone remembering it was monday today.Time check 6:30.I went downstairs and saw mom cooking.

"Morning mom"I greeted as i sat down she put a plate of food in front of me and i started eating until as i was done.I got up and looked at mom.

"Mom.Im gonna go don't wanna be late"I said my goodbye and so did mom.I headed outside.Letting the cold breeze hit my face.I walked to school,since its not pretty far away.I stopped once i was at the gate it was closed.There was a note though.It read 'No classes starting today until next monday due to a storm,stay safe'.Great.Just then it started raining.Can this day get any worse?.I just walked back to my house in the pouring rain.I arrived back at my house.I opened the door and came in soaking wet.

"Oh honey,shouldn't you be at sch---Why are you wet?"'Mom came to me.

"No school until next Monday and its raining"I ran up to my room and changed into:A crop-top,black leggings and my Uggs.I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs plopped on the couch and watched 'The day after tomorrow'.

<~>

When i was half way through the movie,there was a knock on the door.I got up and opened the door to be faced by Jai and Matt.

"Hey,Harmony"Am i falling in love with him?