It was effective in making her lose her calm.

"YOU BITCH!!
HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT".

Anger was radiating from her body as she charged towards me.

I observed her aim, quickly sidestepping before her fists make contact with my body.

Immediately I struck out my foot, as soon as she passed by me, making her trip and catching her off guard.

Using that moment as my advantage, I rotated my right foot on the ground, slamming a strong kick on her stomach, making her fall.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS"She spat angrily as she slowly stood up, taking a fighting stance.

She releases a barrage of punches towards me.

It was difficult for me to dodge them all at once. I observed their directions as I dodged them.

"HOLD STILL WILL YA" she shouted in frustration, as she failed to hit.

Knowing about her ability, I knew that it would be the end for me if she managed to land a single hit on me.

I have to react faster than her. Ducking the punch thrown at me I grabbed her arm, and threw an uppercut on her face.

She staggered in her steps. Giving her no time to react, I delivered a kick in the temple knocking her out.

'Finally it's over' I sighed in relief. I was enthralled at my victory. I managed to defeat her without injuring myself.

I turned my attention towards the boy who was gazing at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I ..a-am ..fine"he relied nervously.

His cheeks were swollen, and he was wincing in pain as he tried to stand.

"Uh.Thanks for helping me".He bowed in gratitude.

"It's fine.No need to act so formally around me ". I assured him.
" We're of the same level now."

"Can you walk"I asked him.

"I think that I will manage" he tried to convince as he tried to walk.

"Wait a minute. Let me get someone for help" I said, eyeing his injured leg.

Before he can retort, I quickly turned around and looked around the area trying to look for help.

Luckily, my gaze fell on a familiar redhead in the distance.

~10 minutes earlier~

No one's pov

Blyke was searching for Remi in the school. After the EMBER incident, neither Isen nor he was able to get in touch with her.

They tried to use Arlo to make her listen to him, but it proved ineffective.

He was worried about her. She has been ignoring his texts and phone calls. On top of that she was hardly present in her room.

When he was unable to find her on the rooftop he was convinced that she has skipped school today.

He could sense that she was up to something but was not exactly able to pinpoint what it was.

Frustrated, he climbed down the stairs, only to be greeted by the sound of a fight.

It looks like a fight has broken out, he thought as he went there to investigate the matter.

He was surprised to see Seraphina and Illena fighting each other. It more looked like Illena was attacking and Seraphina was trying to defend herself from Illena's attacks.