After founding his best friend sumo puskar became as usual excited kid and about to hugged her and Suman folds her hands before him and said, 'namaste'

Puskar was hell shocked to see her like this.so he furthered said, 'sumo main puskar...pehchana nei?'

'Jay kabhi apna veeru ko bhula paye ki Main apko bhula pao puskar the great monkey malhotra...'sumo was smiling with a tearful eyes.

'Toh Yeh gesture aur tu se aap kaise ho gayi?'

'Sab umar ka dosh hain puspa...humlog aise hi bade ho gaye...'suman said playfully.

'Baat To aise karrahi hain jaise tu 2 bacche ki ma hain.'

Before sumo could say anything nirmala interrupted, 'Puskar tu suman ko jante hain?'

'Janta matlab...sumo mera khoya hua dost hain jisko Main itni saal se dhunrahi hoon.kaha tha sumo tu itne saal.'puskar

'Long story puskar...'

Puskar- woh Yeh teri ghar hain?nice huh!

Suman eyeing the room said,'ha Main yehi rehti hoon.'

Puskar:oh...toh sameer tiwary?

Suman:Woh meri bhai hain.aur Yeh uska ghar hain.

Before Puskar could asked more suddenly shreya came from school and ran toward her crying badly.that's made Suman totally confused as she never found her daughter like her.she worriedly hugged her infront of all leaving the maalhotra clan confused.suman asked bagga through her eyes.she continuously caressing her back to console her.but she was sobbing badly.

suman asked bagga through her eyes worriedly.
And bugga started,' ka se kasam pritha ki mujhe kuch nei pata.shreya school se nikal te hi aapke bareme pucha.aur jab bhi boli ke ghar pe mehman ayi hain tab toh kuch nei boli lekin dekho ab kitna rorahi hain.

When she found shreya became a little bit quite she broke the hug .she cleaned her face with her dupatta and asked,' meri khargosh ko kya hua?kyu akhon se itna badhi badhi moti nikal rahi hain?'

'Mumma mujhe koi game nei khelna...aap papà ko bolo na ke woh wapas chale aye aur  sirf shreya ke pass rahe.'saying this shreya again started crying making Suman totally speechless.

Unknowingly a loan tear escaped from her eyes.she never thought shreya will asked for her father like this.yes....she knew that some day shreya will ask about her father and she never wanted to fell her dejected,so she made a story about Aditya saying her father is playing hide and seek with her as he wants to make his daughter strong.when she will be a big girl her father will come.

She hurriedly rubbed her tears and asked,'accha thik nei mat banna strong par Yeh toh bata hua kya hain meri khargosh ko?'

'Mumma woh sc-school mein jo play honewali thi na,mu-mujhe jo plin...plinccess (princess) banayi thi na teacher ne..woh...woh...aaj peu ke pap-papa sh-school mein ayi aur aur tech-techel (teacher) se compan (complain) kiya ke main hak-haklati hoon toh mujhe plin-plincess (princess) na banay.aur peu ko banaye.aur techel(teacher) ne woi kiya.mujhe techel (teacher) ne bu-butterfly bana dea.pata hain sab mu-mujhpe hasrahe the.aap papà ko bulao...papà ko bolo mujhe plincess (princess) banni hain.'saying this she again started crying making the whole room totally silent.

Sumo didn't know what to say her daughter now or how to pacify her.her gulped very hard.before she could say puskar asked the dumbest question,

'Sumo teri sadi ho gayi!!!!???'

Including Suman all wided their eyes.

'Kya yaar bina sadi ke shreya kaise...'suman couldn't say more she felt embarrassed where shravan spated his back.

Even Puskar also felt embarrassed when he realised what he said.so he just murmured, 'oh.'

'Toh teri pati kaha hain?'

Suman passed a small smile and said, 'nei hain'

Puskar didnt know what to say after that where shravan was keenly observing Suman.he didn't know why but he found his mirror image in suman's eyes.

And here nirmala became a silent spectacled person as she never imagined Suman would be a 5 old years daughters mother.actually when panditji talked about the girl she didn't know that he was talking about Suman.and after coming tiwary killa when she found it was Suman,she was happy as she talked with Suman before and she found her a down to earth girl.but now she is upset with  this proposal as well as panditji.cause she never imagined panditji will talk about not only a married woman but also a 5 years old daughter's mother..obviously she want a unmarried girl for her shravan.her chain of thoughts broke when she heard,Suman was saying to her daughter,

'Are bas itni si baat ke liye itna bada bada moti nikal rahi hain meri khargosh ki akho se?'Suman was speaking where shravan was adoring this mother daughter pair.

Suman weeped Shreya's teardrops and again said, 'are princess to sab hi hote hain lekin butterfly toh sab nei bansakti na.butterfly are those who not only spread their colours to others but also spread love and fulfill other wish.toh kal jake peu ko ek bada sa jadu ki jhappi de dena...'

And Shreya's mode instantly changed.she patted her own forehead like a grandmather and said, 'leh...shreya ko peu aur uski papà ne buddhuram bana dea.'

All chuckled where shaan giggled And shreya pouted.

'Accha ab jab rona dhona khatam khatam hue toh guest se greeting kake?'

She again take shaan in her arms and said, 'yeh antu bhaiya ki best friend shaan and woh unke dadi.

Hearing this shreya greeted, hello shaan bhaiya!hello dadi! Main shreya.'

When suman heard 'hello' word Suman sternly said, 'shreyaaaa' as she wanted her daughter to practice indian culture before the western.

And shreya  Bite her tough and dramatically folded her hand before dadi and said, 'namaste dadiii'

Shravan and puskar chuckled where Suman noded her dead with disappointment and shaan giggled.

Then Indicating puskar she said, ' aur Mumma ki best friend aur shaan bhaiya ki chachu hain puskar.'

'Hey my sweet butterfly'puskar Waves his hand cheerfully and shreya went to puskar and said, 'apko mamu bulao ya chachu?aap meri kya ho?'

'Puskar picked him up and gave her  diplomat answer, 'shaan ko aap bhaiya bulate hain toh aap na shaan bhaiya ko follow karna ok?'

Shreya shakes her head and said, 'puh-puskar  chachu?....puskar chachu pikachuu...'

Shaan also murmured,'puskarchachu pikachu'

And then both shouted together, 'pichachuhuuuh'

Shravan and Suman both wided their eyes and looked each other and then looked at puskar brust in laughing where puskar was shocked.

He cribbed, ' bhaiya....sumooo!'

Shraman said togather ,'Ha pikachuuu' and again brust in laugh together where nirmala was passing some fake smiles.

After that shreya went to shravan and shravan gladly picked her up and made a sit on his lap.

'Aap kon ho?'

Shravan smiled and said,'apke shaan bhaiya ki papà.'

Shreya cupped his face with her small hand and said,'aap shaan bhaiya ke papà ho toh kya mere bhi papà ho?'

____________________________________

Hello 'knot' lovers😬😬😬....remember 'knot' ?😅😅😅 I know I'm late and that's why came back with a longgg update.toh how was it?pass ur opinion,and show ur love through votes and inspire me to write more.and pardon me for all types for grammatical and spelling mistakes.btw this is for my @MeenakshiGupta824  Di.cause she is a crazy fan of Knot.😘😘😘 and for my birthday girl AdhyaAzad advance happy birthday girl♥️ lots of love my very personal inspector.😘😘😘next update depends on response.till then keep smiling and spead love 💕

Thank you
Farjana