Chapter 3

"What!thik hain main arahi hoon."saying this when shravan was about to cut the call he heard a voice which irked him most.so he asked,"kya mrs.pathak ayi hain kya?"

"Ha Baba...Ummm....kamini madam aur unki beti urvashi madam...unone hi to kaha apko phone karne."

"Umm...thik hain.main arahi hoon.lekin aap bas ek kam kardijiye...aap phone mat katiye aur mobile uhi pe rakhke chup chap bahar Jaiye."

"Lekin Baba..."kamal ji was about to said with a scared voice but he was cut by shravan.

He said,"don't worry Yeh baat koi nehi janegi"

After that shravan called puskar.

"Ha chote...kaha hain tu?"

"Woh vaiya main office mein hoon.thodi der baad mehta ke sath meeting hain."

"Umm...ok.meeting ke baad aaj shaan ko school se le aasakte kya?woh mujhe urgent ghar jana hain."

"Yeh bhi koi puchnewale baat hain kya?I will pick him from school. You don't worry vaiya.par sab thik hain na ghar pe?main jab office arahi thi tab woh chudail aunty ghar aye the.case 420 ka lagrahi hain."

"Ha pata hain.woh case solve karne jarahi hoon."

*****************

On the other hand,kamini was with nirmala.kamini pathak a middle aged woman who is friend of nirmala malhotra.she is a cunning woman and her only daughter urvashi pathak had a desired to become shravan's wife.but her dream was broken by disha.urvashi was not less than a pathetic girl.she always throw herself to shravan even infront of disha.though she always save him in her ways.and for shravan,urvashi was not less than a thrown of his neck.and disha always made fun of him.she even tried to creating misunderstandings between the love birds. But being a best friend of shravan,disha always know  how much her shravan loves her and how much he hate urvashi.so disha always either ignore her or tackle her.

All was going good but after disha's death urvashi again started seeing her dream.so she and her mother always tried to manipulate nirmala to make shravan's marriage for the second time.all was going according to their plan but they didn't know nirmala was searching bride for shravan.

After morning's arguments with shravan,nirmala shared all these things to kamini which was not less than a nightmare for them.so they went to malhotra mansion and talked about urvashi and shravan's marriage.and being an innocent woman nirmala agreed with this alliance.but when she told shravan's attitude towards 2nd marriage kamini and urvashi made plan.

So kamini said,"are nimmo tu padeshan mat ho...dekhna aaj hi humlog usse sadi ke liye raji karwanenge.tu bas hum dono ki plan ke motabek kam kar."

"Lekin..."nirmala was confused.

"Are lekin bekin chodye aunty I mean mummy ji"saying this urvashi started To blushing and nirmala smiled seeing her shyness.and agreed with them.

"Are kamal...tu ek kam kar..yeh shravan ko phone kar woh bol ke nimmo ka accident ho gayi aur jaldi ghar aye.."kimini ordered kamalji which made him shock to the core.

"Haiiii....badi shahiba ki accident!!!yeh kya bolrahi hain madam ji?unone To bilkuk thik hain!!"

"Jaisa bolrahi hoon Waisa hi kar.jayda dimag chala aur ager kiya to tere naukri bhi jayegi...samjhe..."

Though Kamalji didn't want to tell lie to shravan but he had to.so he called shravan and said what he was told.and shravan believed that until he heard their conversation,

"Sun nimmo...jab shravan ayega na...To tu ro ro ke kehna ki tere pass jayda waqt nehi hain aur tu chahti ki urvashi ke sath shravan ki sadi ho."

****************

When shravan came to the home kamini and urvashi ran to him and started their as usual drama.but shravan didn't say anything to them.he silently went to nirmala's room found nirmala was lying on the bed with some bandages and doctor was checking to her.

The doctor saw him.so he got up from the chair and was about to say something.before he could say shravan showed his hand to the doctor.

"Leave this place right now and never ever show me your face." Shravan looked everywhere but nirmala and said with very low tone but a stern voice.

His voice was enough making shivers to anyone.and doctor left the place immediately or to be precise flew away.

After that shravan went near to the nirmala.he caressed her face and peaked her forehead very softly and murmured to her,"ma...today you hurt me to the core.you did very wrong...very wrong."

And he went to his room leaving the kamini and urvashi baffled.

****************

In tiwary killa,from the very morning the environment was very quite.when suman woke up in the morning she could sense it but didn't know the reason.so as usual made the breakfast for all and served it on the dying table. When she could take a morsel of bread in her mouth,mili threw her plate to the ground.

"Itna kuch ho gaya...phir bhi khana kha rahi hain?saram nei ate kya?"mili shouted from the core.

It was too sudden that everyone was shocked and shreya and antu got scared and both hide in anuj's arm.

"Bhabi kya hua?mujhse koi galti hui kya?"Suman asked with a scared voice.

"Galti?!are paap kiya hain tune aur vuganta hume padrahi hain.kis janam ka badla lerahi hain humse?"

"Mili...kya bakhe ja rahe ho?ladkewale nehi asakte to ismein suman ki kya galti hain?Usse kyu tane marrahi ho?"Anuj said very angrily.

"Main tane marrahi hoon!!!main!!!Aap apke iss manshos behen ke liye mujh par chillarahi hain?bah suman bah...khud Apne ghar ujarneke bad aab meri ghar ujarrahi hain?"

"Mili...apne juban pe Lagam do..."

"Bhabi mujhe sach mein hi nehi pata insaab ke barame."sumo said helplessly.

"Aap mujhe jubaan lagam dene ko kehrahe hain?Mujhe!!!thik hain...thik haiiin...aap rahiye iss ghar mein apke behen ke sath...main chalta hoon antu ko lekar apne mayke..."Mili shouted.

"Mili...tum ek simple baat ko bararahi ho....mujhe yeh baat samaj nehi arahe hain us ladke na ane se tumhe problem kyu horahi hain?"

"Problem yehi hain ki woh iss ghar mein rehti hain.yeh humare bich problem create karrahi hain.humare sare problem ki jar yehi hain.iski vajase mujhe apna ghar chodna padrahi hain..."

"Mili...."

"Main ja rahi hoon.ab main tabhi ayungi jab yeh iss ghar se jayegi..."saying this Mili left the house with antu.

And anuj also went to his room leaving suman and shreya helplessly.

____________________________________

Hello...Farjana is here...remember her?she hopes so.now a days she is extremely busy😫😫😫she just running and running behind her two 'khadush' professors.i guess this time they are adamant to take a innocent sole like her.in between these She tried to update this.so how's it?does it up to the mark?probably lots of mistakes/spelling and grammatical mistakes would be there.try to bear them and let me know.i'll do edit them later.so pass ur opinion and she will be happy if you guys do vote.and before signing off she wants to thank all you for loving this book.only because of you all it was in 689 in relationship within two days and still it is in 36 in step-daughter.it is a big thing to her.till then be happy and keep smiling.bye!

Thank you

Farjana