I love you // Connor

Waking up next to Connor is the best thing . Just knowing he's there to love me and take care of me . Were not dating thoe . He's my best friend . He cuddled next to me when I found out my best friend fucked my ex .

I was crying and he came over with movies and ice cream . I get up and take a shower . I put on some yoga leggings , gray hoodie and I put my hair in a messy bun .

I come out and see shirtless Connor taking a selfie . I stare a bit to long , since he turned around . "Oh .. Uh .." I trailed off . "It's okay . Feeling any better ?" He asked . "You tell me , my so called , best friend , fucked my boyfriend in the janitors closet . " I sarcastically said . "Your good . I'm here aren't i ?" You laugh at his comment and snuggle next to him .

Your ringtone , Who I Am by Nick Jonas , went off . You answered the call .

"Hello ?"

"Hey . I'm so sorry , I didn't mea"

"Save it Dylan . Just go fuck Sarah more ."

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry . I love you , not her , she can suck my- let me just stop there . Your important to me . And I love you to much to see you go ." By now you were crying .

"I'm sorry Dylan ." Was the last thing you said to him before you hung up .

"Who was that ?" Connor said while hugging you really tight . "D-Dylan ." Between sobs . "Y/N , I love you enough not to want to see you like this . Your amazing , beautiful and funny . Dylan didn't know what he had until he let it go . Your the best thing that has happened to me . You don't have to feel the same way but I just want to tell you . Just know I love you , and not like a best friend . As a girlfriend and as the love of my life because your just , Amazon and perfect ."

Before you know it , his lips are on yours . "Connor .. I- " "you don't have to feel the same way ." He had a sad look . "No . I love you too , and not as a best friend ." He smiles widely and kisses you again .

YAY ITS CONNORS BIRTHDAY ! HES LIKE MY FAVORITE O2L BOY ! And SAM 👅💦 CONNOR IS LIKE INSPIRATION TO ME CAUSE IM DEPRESSED AND HE KEEPS A SMILE FOR US AND HE WAS HAPPY JUST FOR US AND ITS AMAZING ! HES FINALLY 22 😭💖🙊🙌
REQUEST LAST PAGE OR THE BEGINNING ! OR ANY CHAPTER COMMENTS AND THINGS ! YAY ! BYE ! 😭😭💖 HAPPY TWENTY SECOND !