two // sex

a/n sorry about the '.' in the middle of some words, i had to put it there so it wasn't rated r

song list

sex - the 1975

coffee and cigarettes - never shout never

make me wanna die - the pretty reckless

voodoo doll - 5 seconds of summer

hello operator - the white stripes

letterbomb - green day

// sex //

by the 1975

released march 2013

written by matty healy, george daniels, adam hann, ross macdonald (the 1975) and arabella

all we seem to do is talk about sex

bella seemed annoyed by harry nagging her to read something. she was generally an open person, she didn’t shy away from anything. however when it came to her memories, it was more intimate and she didn’t think they were on that level yet. so she was happy he took her ‘fucking’ book because she didn’t care that much about sex, it was love that made her so nervous.

she slid closer to harry, their knees bumping momentarily against each other, so that she could see the story / song he had chosen, her eyes lit up realizing it was one of her favourites.

harry’s eyes skimmed the title and soon he was regretting his decision.

he spoke a little too fast, “you don’t have to read it, if you’re uncomfortable y’know. it’s an intimate topic i get it.” his palms were getting a little sweaty, and his face was totally red. he wasn’t very good at hiding his emotions.

“i have no problem reading it, you seem to be the uncomfortable one now, can’t take a little smut?” she teased him. he began to blush fiercely and now he knew he couldn’t back out of this one. he handed over the book as she stuck her tongue out at him. she accepted it, and began to read.

“i’m just messing, it isn’t that bad. this is one of my favourite songs i think i’ve ever written. it’s been a long time since i looked at this one.”

“sex.” she said proudly, and watched as harry tried not to cringe or laugh at how blunt she was about everything. the word rolled so gently off her tongue, she almost made it sound innocent. “you’ve heard the song?” she asked and he nodded.

“do you just want the story behind it then?”

“yeah.”

“alright, i’m not going to tell you the backstory yet, that’s for you to figure out. but it’s from a guy’s point of view.”

“why’d you write it from a guy’s point of view?” he wondered out loud.

she set her eyes on the scribbles that were somehow her writing, “patience. i’ll tell you after.”

//

“we hungrily ripped our clothes off each other, her pulling the leather jacket from my back as i took in how beautiful she was whilst wearing one of my old ripped shirts. even she managed to pull it off. my tongue slipped in her mouth like so many times before. i couldn’t help but run my hands all over her body, at her demand. this wasn’t something new to our ‘platonic’ relationship. it seemed to happen every time we were together. we always claimed there was no feelings towards each other, but we couldn’t seem to keep our hands off. don’t there have to be feelings there to be attracted towards each other?