Meeting Mr.Slendy

~Your POV~

"Y/N!" your mom called from inside the house. It was almost time for dinner, but you just wanted to stay outside. "Mom, can I stay here for a while more?".  She hesitated, "Well alright... But be careful!".

You smiled, "Thank you!" and you skipped farther into the woods, that was one of the benefits of living in the country.

As you were collecting daisies, you saw a tall figure behind the trees. You walked towards it, wondering who it was.

"Don't be scared.. You can come out " you called out. Out came a tall man, as tall as the trees behind him, and he didn't have a face. That was strange. You held out your hand,"I'm Y/N! What's your name?"you said happily. He shook your hand, even if it was as big as your F/V bear.

"I am... Slenderman" you jumped at the sound of his voice. It was really deep!

"Can I call you Mr.Slendy?"Slenderman was too big a name.

He nodded, and chuckled at your innocence. You weren't scared at all. If only you knew...

You smiled, he was so nice, you thought.

"Y/N, I think you ought to go inside with your mother. I will see you tomorrow." he said bending down and wrapping his long arms around you.

You giggled, "Okay Mr.Slendy! You promise?".

"I promise."

You smiled, and ran towards your house. You couldn't wait until tomorrow!