01. Who am I

The jingling of the silver charm bracelet was always pleasant to my ears but that was not the case today.

The man staring down at me right now didn't scare me at all but my silver charm bracelet in his member's hand scared me. It was my mom's last gift to me before she died.

" I'll take this as my payment for this month, little girl." said the big bulky man while staring down at me from the chair he was sitting on while I was on the floor.

Surely you could only take my mother's last gift!

" I am not the owner of this café, so I don't understand your logic of taking away my belonging. " I said calmly.

Staying calm in such a situation is the best option in order to avoid many illogical things that could take place by showing my anger.

" I don't care if you are the owner or not, the only thing I care for is my money and I'm sure this silver bracelet will at least get me some cents as payment for some days and then I'll return for further collection. " said the bulky man.

Seems like someone could use some donation. Not only some donation but some smacking with my co-workers heels too! Handsome without brain for sure!

" Well sir, you seem like a kind man. Every month you drop by to get your money, which is really kind of you and everyone here appreciates it. Would you like your image to go down by taking the money from the wrong person? " I whispered to him.

I was too polite but does it matter? I'm so desperate for my bracelet that I don't care of fulfilling my inner desire of smacking him. Violence is never the answer so I'm doing some sweet unnecessary pleading and talking.

" Give her the bracelet back and call the owner!" ordered the bulky man.

Seems like my trick worked. Well this proves my point of him being handsome without brain. All is well that ends well.

The bulky man's member handed back my silver charm bracelet. I received it without being rude because I don't want any obstacles now, do I? Getting up from the floor I go to stand in the corner where all the other workers are standing.
Crossing my hands over my chest I stand upright. The view of the bulky man is different from here.

He looks much more muscular than before, there is a scar on his forehead which looks like a frown. His silver blonde hair is tied neatly in a bun but one of his hair strands yet managed to escape the tight bun and compliment his look. His jawline looks so sharp that I feared touching it with my chubby hands.

Like always he looks too perfect for a gangster.

I didn't envy anyone in my lifetime until he entered, this bulky man makes me envy him without any efforts. I envy him for his crystal blue eyes. How can someone so sinister, dumb and handsome have something so beautiful?

He came to this café every month for his money and I started working here for being graced by his presence, more like the presence of his eyes. I was a regular customer of this café from the past five months. I loved to drink the handmade 'macchiato' made by the owner's wife who sadly passed away one month ago. She was my reason to come here. After she passed away, I needed another reason to come here to see those eyes. The only thing left was for me to work here and I accepted it because of my envy for those eyes and other reasons too.

Envy is one of the important emotions to provoke and awaken other emotions. I chose to let it take over me because I was simply bored of life and I didn't have anything better to do in my life. For me now this crazy envy of mine has become something greater than I thought it could become.

My father always told me that I am his princess but I didn't like to be a princess when I could be something better than that and that is being myself. I am not any ordinary girl but the daughter of one of the well- known business man across the globe. I'm famous across the globe just by my name. Except my relatives and the workers in my father's mansion no one has seen my face because my father wants to protect me from all evil eyes but I didn't want that, I want to be as free as a bird in the sky. Now I'm as free as a bird in the sky and that makes me happy everyday as I remember it. I love to be free and secretive due to which I was on the floor a few minutes ago.