The quite one

Eren's p.o.v

I always noticed him, the way he moved, the way he'd gaze out a window. he was so beautiful with his grey eyes and black hair. He was quite, he never spoke. he just would sit and daze. I don't even think anyone has even heard his voice before. he was one that was noticed, I knew him though, his first name:Levi, and second name: Rivaille. I knew his aged of 18 and he's the brother of my best friend mikasa, but she doesn't talk to him. he's the outcast of the family and life. the quiet one..

I wanted to talk to him, but he would I'm trying to make fun of him or making a joke with my friends. he sits in my art class. he sits and paints deep dark depression story's on canvases. the teacher always thinks it amazing and that he should show the world, but Levi just ignores him.

The end of the day cell rang, everyone rushed out the class except me, I wanted to talk to Levi first before I left. I watched him losing pick up his bag and stand up and start moving. I got up fast and went to him.

"Em Levi!" I called after him. He turned and looked up a bit at me. "hey" I spoke. he just didn't say anything. "Listen you wanna do something sometime?". I held my breathe and closed my eyes waiting. I waited about 30 seconds waiting, I peaked one of my eyes open and saw he was gone. The classroom was empty, 'where's he gone?' I thought to myself. I then ran out. I looked among the class ground.

'Jesus where is he?'

He couldn't of just vanished into thin air. I saw mikasa just getting on to her motorcycle. "oi mikasa!" I ran to her. "What's Wrong eren?" she asked me. "where's you brother I need to speak with him?" I gasped. "hmm Levi? I don't know anything about his life, he's never spoke before"

"What ever?"

"He hasn't spoken his he was 13, that was 5 years ago"

He mush of had a hard time of some point. "Well can I come over to yours to speak to him?" she nodded.

We arrived shortly at her house an she let me come In. "oi Levi you here" she yelled. "oh wait he doesn't speak, why would he answer?" she laughed. "just go up to his room. Up the stairs and straight down the hall".

I walked up the stairs and down the hall. His door was black, and cold when I knocked on it. no answer. I creaked open the door and looked in. the room was so cold and dark, but the light flickered through his curtains, Levi sat on the door just starring into space.

"Em Levi?." I came in and shut the door. he turned slowly and looked at me. of course he didn't say anything. I sat down beside him, his bed was cold. I reached for his hand and it was like ice. "Levi please say something"

No answer. "Right well just let me help you", his eyes opened more. "i'll help you get your life together" I smiled. He slowly shock his head 'yes'.

Right I thought I would start with his room, I turned on his heater and gave him a blanket round his shoulders. I opened his curtains to let some light in. the room wasn't messy at all. he had paintings everywhere, mostly black ones. With some blue. "you know your a really good painter". I complemented him. I then saw a painting in the corner, it had colour. I picked it up and looked at it. it had red, white, blue, pink, and black. it was someone cutting the wrists. that then made me worry, what if this is him?. Does he have scares?. "Levi what's this picture mean?" I turned and asked. he looked and pulled down his sleeves. and began to cry. I rushed over to him and hugged him. "shh it's ok, I'm here". I then felt one of his hands grab my shirt and keep me in the hug. I didn't want to let him go.

"Listen Levi" I began pulling away. "do you want me to help you?" he just looked at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Well if I'm going to, your gonna to half to talk" I smiled. His eyebrows went cross and he stood up and got out a note pad. He wrote something down and showed it to me.

'No I don't'

"Ok this will work instead then." I laughed.

'Just what's your name? I forgot'

"It's eren, eren jaeger."

'Ok then brat'