Killjoys never die

Cliffhanger who? Never met her

"So that's why we had to leave." I finished.

"Ok that was a lot but I can not get over the fact that you told Korse you were his conscious." Party said.

"I mean, what else could I do?" I shrugg.

"He's a highly trained killer and you had no gun and you say that?" Kobra sounds exasperated but there is a small bit of pride in his voice.

"Yep." I finger gun.

"They have a gun!" Ghoul shouts, ducking.

"So do you dumbass." Jet tells him.

"How is that relevant?" He replies.

Party keeps driving while we all make jokes.

"Alright we need gas, don't go to far." Party says as he pulls into a pretty abandoned looking gas station.

"You're it you motherfucker." I poke ghoul and take off running. We continue the game until we see Kobra and jet run into the gas station with their guns drawn. We look at each other and start running towards them.

"Not so fast!" I feel something hit my back and I go down, ghoul falling next to me. "Guess you can't rely on a killjoy. Even former ones." My blood runs cold, I know that voice all to well.  I start to get up, my body shaking. I'm not sure what I was just hit with but it's got me fucked up. "Get em in the van."

I'm pulled roughly to my feet and shoved into the back of a van, ghoul right after me. I can hear the other three yelling. The van takes off and me and ghoul sit, huddled together in fear.

"Maybe we can shoot the lock?" I suggest.

"Yeah." He goes to pull his out but find nothing. Mine isn't in its holster either.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He yells. "Ok this isn't gonna turn out well, but whatever happens you can't tell them a thing. Don't even mention their names. They'll find us, Y/K/N. We just gotta hang in there."

I think this is the first time I've seen him truly scared. I can see it in his eyes. "We'll be ok. And it's not like we're alone."

"That's true." We sat, hugging each other as we waited.

The van stopped and the door was thrown open. "No sudden movements. Step out of the van slowly." The dracs pointed a gun at us.

"Fuck off ya low budget horror movie characters." I mutter under my breath and see ghoul stifle a laugh.

We got out and had our arms forced behind our backs and cuffed. I heard him mutter "kinky" and almost lost it. We were shoved into a cell and the door was slammed.

"At least they put us together." I say, sitting in the floor with my arms, which were still in handcuffs, against the wall.

"Yeah." He sits down next to me. "So anything new for you?"

"Idiot." I chuckle.

We sit in silence for a while before some dracs come in. One grabs ghoul and the other grabs me. We're dragged to a room and tied to chairs that were opposite to each other.

"This is even kinkier." I say and me and ghoul laugh.

"Shut up!" Korse yells as he walks in.

"Sup. Haven't talked in a while. How's the wife?" I laugh at ghoul.

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met." I tell him.

"Tell me Fun ghoul, what would the rebels in the desert think of you trapped by me." Korse asks.