Edward looked at Leah specifically, and he wondered the same. But kept his questions to himself, since nobody in the room knew the answer.

"It looked like she was pregnant as well," Alice says thinking back to the blonde, causing everyone to look at each other.

"Yes it did, and did you notice the original were all standing in front of her? Somehow-" Jasper started to say but Emmett cut him off.

"Protecting her." He finished, they all had noticed that.

"Carlisle, call this-um-Juliet and talk to her! Maybe she can give you back Renesmee." Jacob said hope filled him. He missed Renesmee and everyone could see that. But his plan was useless because how could Carlisle magically have her number? Since he barely realized she was alive.

The mind reader wanted to smack the wolf or better yet throw him off the balcony. His plan made no sense and was no help.

"First off, that plan makes no sense. Second of all, Juliet didn't help us the first time even after seeing her father," Leah says lifting her arms to make quotation marks at the word father, "What makes you think she's going to help us this time around."

These words make Jacob glare at her, but everyone else knows she is right.

Juliet didn't help them the first time so what made them think she'd helped them the second time even if it was coming from her father?

A father who left her and started a new family. The boys were all sharing looks with each other, and Embry felt connected to the situation. Seeing as he was probably an affair baby. Still not knowing who his father was. However, everyone assumed it would be Sam's father since he was a cheating dirtbag and a deadbeat.

"She's right, as much as we all hate it. Leah's right. Juliet won't help us and for all we know Renesmee is already dead." Rosalie told everyone causing Bella to flinch at her brutally honest words.

"But we can try, Blondie." Jacob snapped at her making Rosalie glare at him.

"I think we're all Avoiding the actual important question, what was she doing with the originals?" Bella asked wondering why Juliet was with the Mikaelson. "And how is she alive today? I mean wouldn't she be dead?"

"Someone turned her, pretty young. I mean you guys saw her right? She doesn't look older than 20." Emmett adds causing everyone to agree.

Carlisle looked stunned, barely realizing that. Someone would have had to kill his daughter for her to become a vampire right? Or was this her choice? Everything was so confusing.

"Maybe she's a friend. Or-" Seth started trying to lightly up the mood but Edward cut him off.

"She was definitely one of them. A night walker..."

"Wow, what a great mind reader you are," Paul smirked as Edward glared at him, not appreciating the sentence.

"Our powers don't work on night walkers, that's what Alice-"

"couldn't see them." Alice cut him off with a frown. Not liking the fact that she couldn't predict what was going to happen.

"There are the first vampires on earth so that would make sense." Embry thought out loud, a bit curious about these types of vampires. They had never met one, much less killed one. Although they were all very curious.

"Well, we can't do anything now-" Sam started but was cut off by the doorbell.

"Who is that?" Alive asked not seeing anyone knocking on the door. She clenched her fist, annoyed that something else had passed by her.

Carlisle vampire speeds to the door and opens it to see Renesmee, Nahuel, and Huilen. "Renesmee!" Carlisle yelled hugging her and making everyone run to the door.

"On my god," Bella pulled her daughter in her arms. Sobbing dryly, so grateful that Renesmee was in her arms. safe and sound. "Oh baby, I missed you so much." She said kissing the young girl's face.

"The Mikaelson's said they'll be back to talk about it and if you plan anything against them, she will be taken away permanently this time," Nahuel said making everyone share a look, they all needed to prepare for that.

"They will come back, hopefully, nothing bad will happen," Carlisle said softly, leaning against the wall behind him. thoughts surrounding and only thinking of Juliet Cullen.

Sorry, the chapters are not long but I tried to do it good! I'm so sorry, it took so long because I didn't know how to fit the Cullen's in!

2023 notes: I'm so sorry it took forever to update. School got in the way, but I hope you all enjoyed the extra stuff I added. Please ignore any mistakes, I finished this fast.