You survived?!

*earlier*
-Russia's pov-

I shut off my phone and continued waiting for America. I decided to text him and ask him where he was.

10:25
❤Russ❤
Hey America?  Where u at?

10:25
❤Russ❤
Hello?

That's strange... He usually answers automatically...

I overlooked my phone waiting for a response. I sighed and sat down.

Boom
I instantly got up and saw countless people who were running in the direction of the noise.  I ran over as fast as I could and pushed through the crowd. 
No
No no no
No god

America was on the ground bleeding, Ireland was holding him crying,  and Japan was standing there almost in tears....
Holding a gun
I quickly ran over to America and Ireland. "IRELAND WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.  "I-i was being gunned down b-by Japan and America f-found me..." She cried,  "and he w-went in front of me, I couldn't save him fast enough!" I looked around at the crowd and yelled with anger. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS JUST STANDING THERE?!  CALL 911!!  HE'S HURT!!" A couple people were dialing 911 on their phones.  I turned towards Japan with anger.  "AND YOU!!" I hissed. "WHAT DID YOU DO JAPAN?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I yelled.  She looked at me.   "I'M SO SORRY!!" She cried. She went to hug me but I slapped her hand away,  which sent the gun flying.  I was so angry I didn't know what came over me. I started beating up Japan until it got to the point where Germany and Poland had to pull me away. "beruhige dich Russ*" (*calm down Russ) Germany said.  "R-russia?" I heard Americas faint voice.  I jolted out of Germany and Poland's arms and ran to him. "Oh god America.... What did she do.... Please don't die.... Please dont-" I sobbed. At this point I was crying.  America gently grabbed my face and placed his forehead on mine. "I-its ok..." He murmured.  Then his hand went limp.  I screamed so much and cried so much that it was probably to late to save him.  The ambulance came and took him.
He's dead....whats the point of living if the one thing I loved is gone...?

-Americas pov-
*three days later-

I slowly opened my eyes and got up. 
Ugh where am I? was all of that a dream?  I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital.  I groaned.
Nope not a dream
I looked for my phone  and turned it on. I checked the news and saw that they were making a memorial for me.  I checked on Russia and found out that he hasn't been active.  He hasn't been active?  I placed my phone down and layed down.

~deet deet~
You have one new message
I checked my phone and saw that it was from ireland

🇮🇪Ireland🇮🇪
I know your not going to answer because your gone

🕶'merica🕶
Excuse me ma'm

🇮🇪Ireland🇮🇪
Oh hi Britain.  I see you have Americas phone.

🕶'merica🕶
Pshhhhh

🇮🇪Ireland🇮🇪
What's so funny?

🕶'merica🕶
You really think I'm my dad??  Is my impersonation that Good?

🇮🇪Ireland🇮🇪
AMERICA?!  YOUR ALIVE?!

🕶'Merica🕶
Yes I am btw have you talked to Russia?

🇮🇪ireland🇮🇪
I did and he's on his way

🕶'Merica🕶
Fuckkkkk

🇮🇪Ireland🇮🇪
What?

🕶'Merica🕶
I don't want him to see me like this

I looked up and saw my dad passed out in the chair.  My mom looked at me and winked at me.  "Go get him honey... I'll keep your father at bay" I smiled and just as I headed for the door I heard yelling. "LET ME SEE MY BOYFRIEND!!" I heard someone yell.  Russia?
I looked outside and saw Russia fighting with the nurse.  I stepped outside and coughed.  Russia looked up at me and smiled while crying and running towards me.  He takled me in a hug.  "Ok ok silly" I cried. "O MAH GOD I'M SO HAPPY YOUR ALIVE!!" he yelled.

"AHEM."

We both turned around and saw my dad.  A/N I'm not trying to copy BatsAreAwesome or anyone else I just get my inspiration from them
"America?  WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS COMMUNIST?"
I gulped.  Before I could speak Russia yelled,  "HE'S WITH ME CAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO SAVED HIM!" my dad scowled.  Russia nudged me and I walked up to my dad.  "d-dad?" I began to say.  He glared at me then stopped when my mom came out of the room and elbowed him in the gut.  I continued "we are dating" I said grabbing russ's hand.  My dad was bout to yell at me until my mom walked over to Russia and hugged him.  "Take good care of him ok?" She said.  Russia nodded and my mom dragged my dad back into the room.  Russia then looked at me and smiled,  and we walked back into the room.

A/N holy shitoooo 855 words?!  God damn