Proluge

Anyway into the story

Anyway into the story. There will definitely be lewd and perverted stuff in this book, because I'm a inappropriate lady~.~<3

Your fourth team member Faith

~Y/N~

I was in the airship making my way to Beacon, with my big brother Ein beside me. Yeah, I was quite small on frame, but my brother always has to be perverted and say 'You may be short, but you are hot as hell.'. He had a strange way of caring for me, that is for sure. He had his faunus traits hidden for some reason. He had black hair with midnight blue streaks in it. His topaz eyes staring down at me. I blushed and turned away when I noticed I was staring at him.

He may be perverted at times but he is an amazing brother. He is protective of me at times which gets annoying, but he has a reason to be. I mean, I have both animal traits, apparently I'm cute as hell (To Ein and others), and I'm short. I remember seeing a girl with dual colored hair that had one side pink and the other brown. I was about an inch taller than her. At least my shortness gives me an advantage. I was deep in thought when I felt Ein rub my snow white fox ears. I hated when he did that...especially in public. I apparently have a habit of letting out quiet moans.

I blush dark red when I moaned but covered my mouth making him chuckle "You're adorable, sis." I pouted and puffed my cheek, crossing my arms. I looked at him in the corner of my eye seeing him doing his perverted wink at me. He sighed and layed his head back. She to me being so excited about coming to Beacon, I rarely got any sleep last night. I tapped the perverts shoulder causing him to hum asking me what I was saying "I'm going to take a nap." .

He nodded as I got up and layed my head on his lap, closing my eyes. I smirked when I felt him shifting around looking at my skirt. I closed my legs making him groan in annoyance, I looked up at him and stuck out my tongue at him. He chuckled and kisses my cheek while moving his fingers through my snow white hair.

                                               ~Ein~

I couldn't help but admire my little sisters body. She had a cheerful personality, but she acted tsundere at times which doesn't help me stop admiring her. I blushed when I seen the top of her cleavage and quickly looked away 'Admiring your sisters body again?' I looked to my left and seen Snow in her fox form staring at me. 'M-Maybe...you can't say you haven't fallen for her already.' Snow's body glowed as she took the form of a faunus. She had snow white hair, E/c eyes, snow white ears and tail, and had a ear ribbon on right ear making it lean to the right. Y/n's ear ribbon was on the left. Leaning to the left.