"What about you Bella?" Hunter asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hunt-"

"No." I said softly, shaking my head and looked away, my hand falling off Justin's.

"Oh, Bella I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's ok."

Justin squeezed my leg again, but I didn't look at him. I just tucked my hair back behind my ear and did my best not to think about it.

"On another note, if I hear any funny business during the night I will start screaming."

"Oh, you won't." I shook my head, taking a sip of my coke.

"What?" Justin asked, snapping his head in my direction.

"You heard me." I glanced at him, then I saw Hunter give him a look.

I was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

"Are you still writing music Bella?" There was good old Hunter, changing the subject again.

"I am. I'm trying to write enough to get together a demo album."

"I even got a song for my birthday. It was beautiful - and of course it should be a chart topper." Justin kissed my cheek, pulling my closer by my waist and caused me to smile a little.

"Thanks."

"I'd like to hear them. Then you can tell me when you're putting them up so I can be the first to buy them - or Justin probably would be. But I'd be the second."

"Thanks Hunter." I smiled wider, letting myself relax a little more. "Do you know where you're going next?"

"I do." His voice was quieter as he nodded, sitting farther back.

"Where? I've heard some people go to Hawaii and stuff. That would be cool. You wouldn't be that far away."

"I wish I was going to Hawaii- but then again I'm actually going to get into action, and that's what I've wanted."

"What do you mean?" Justin raised an eyebrow, searching Hunter's face.

"They're sending me in to deal with some of the things happening in the Middle East. I'm not sure exactly what yet, I'll find out when I get there. There's some serious shit happening over there though I'll tell you that."

"Wait, are you fighting?"

"Not necessarily. It depends on what happens. There's some really active terrorists groups out in Iraq right now though. A lot of people are dying. I guess we're just supposed to be America's backup. You know what I mean."

"I thought they were supposed to be pulling groups out- not bringing in new ones."

"Justin." I gave him a look, but he sat up straighter, sliding his hand off my leg.

"Technically they are. I guess you could say they're doing the whole sending home 20 and putting in 10 thing. I'll be fine Justin. It's just a reinforcement."

"They shouldn't be sending in reinforcements."

"Justin," I slid my hand on top of his, giving it a squeeze. "Not now."

"Come on Justin," Hunter said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's what I do. I like protecting our people - and theirs if they need it. I'm finally doing something I'm good at. I love it."

"But Hunter, don't you just-"

"Boys," I stopped both of them, now gripping Justin's hand. "Don't. Let's not spend the first night talking politics and military this and that. You have a week together."