Justin couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Hunter really. Best friends were reunited - actually more like their bromance.

I loved seeing Justin this happy.

A few minutes later we were at a restaurant downtown, and I hopped out, trying to follow the boys to give them space.

But of course Justin noticed, and he turned back to hold out his hand for me to take.

I couldn't say no to that face.

So I took his hand, following him inside.

I wanted to give them time to catch up. I wanted it to be just Justin and Hunter, especially on Hunter's first day here, but Justin insisted I come with him - so I did.

Justin and Hunter were catching up, I listened to Hunter's stories...the enthusiasm he put into them.

He was different. Not a bad kind of different though...I could just tell he had changed.

I was taking a sip of my
soda when my phone started ringing, and I pulled it out of my bag, seeing Chad's name on the screen.

"I have to take this. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Justin got up, helping me out of the booth and kissed my cheek before I answered the phone and skidded out of the restaurant.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Isabelle right?"

"Yeah...what's up?"

"It's Zack. Do you think you could come in tonight? Someone else just called to come in to the studio. Megan already went home for the day, and I figured you'd probably want the hours."

"What time?"

"They're going to be here at 6, so how about five?"

"Ok, yeah I can do that. Thanks."

"No problem. See you then."

I hung up, then skidded back into the restaurant and brushed Justin's arm with my hand.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He asked, standing up to let me back in the booth.

"I got called into work later. They needed someone else."

"Seriously? On a Saturday?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, scooting in when he let me. "I could use the hours. I'm sure I won't be too long."

"Where are you working Bella?"

"Oh, I'm working at Paramount Records. It's up towards LA."

"Her boss gave her tickets to Maroon 5. We went yesterday, didn't we?" He nudged me, and I nodded eagerly, looking down as he slid his hand on my leg.

"We met the band - and Adam Levine. Oh my gosh it was amazing."

"The one night I will be ok with Bella fawning over someone else besides me."

"He's married now, you don't have anything to be worried about." I leaned in, pecking his cheek and texted my hand on top of his.

"Have you guys talked to anyone else from home?" Hunter asked, my eyes falling down to the table.

"Yeah, I talked to my parents a little bit on my birthday." Justin nodded.

I stayed quiet, distracting myself by taking a sip of my drink.

I didn't want to talk about this. I wanted them to talk about anything but this. It sucked. It really sucked. I missed my family so much. I missed home.

But I had to keep it together. It wasn't his fault he had talked to everyone. We had both made sacrifices to each other.

I couldn't complain. It was time to grow up.