Part 2: such a cutie

3 weeks had past with El sitting with Max and her friends at lunch and chatting with Will all the time (she told Will that she liked Max because Will was really trustworthy and accepting). Then, one Friday when El was eating a burrito and sitting with Max, Beverly and Nancy at lunch Max said "Who wants to come for a sleepover at my house tonight?", both Nancy and Beverly said at once "Me!" while El nearly choked on her burrito. Max smiled at them and then turned to El with "what about you?" look on her face. El blushed and said "y-yeah sure.." and Max smiled widely.
El cycled home really fast after school and looked everywhere for her favorite cute pajamas. She found them ten minutes later lurking in the very back if her closet, she wheezed "they're like me" (because she is closeted) she exclaimed in laughter, took them out and put them in her bag. She got her tooth brush, shoved it in there too and since she didn't really have any friends at schools she been to before; she hadn't never been on a sleepover so she didn't really know what to bring.
She then cycled to Max's house that was only the next neighborhood away. She placed her bike against the house and knocked on Max's door. Max opened it "Hiya!! c'min" she opened the door wider and gracefully gestured for El to walk in with a soft giggle. El toodled in and nearly tripped on the carpet, "follow me" said Max, she walked down the hall and El followed looking at all the cute child and baby pictures of Max on the walls. Max opened her bedroom door and there sat Beverly on the bed on her phone and Nancy brushing her hair. El gave an awkward wave and they waved back with slightly pressured smiles. Max took El's bag off her and put it on her desk chair. "So" Max clapped once loudly "Hair and Makeup?", they all looked up at her, the two other girls nodded brightly and El widened her eyes a bit and rubbed her lips together nervously. El sat down on the bed and Max sat down looking at her "this il be fun!" she started to apply makeup on El. El had never put on makeup before because she's more of a tomboy than a girly girl and it felt weird. Max finished and showed El a mirror "whatcha think?", El looked at herself shocked at how different she looked, Max frowned "do you not like it?" and El actually did like it "no no no, I've just never worn makeup before...it's really good!", Max blushed and looked down starting to fiddle with her fingers. Max and El looked over at Beverly and Nancy and found that they were already doing hairstyles. El looked at Max and said softly "I know how to do french plaits", Max looked up excitedly "Oh my god yay! I suck at them and love people doing my hair because it's so soothing". Max gave El a hair brush and some scrunchies and turned her back to El. El started to brush Max's smooth hair softly and slowly and feeling it with her hands as she brushed. "P-please tell me if I'm hurting you!" El exclaimed in worry, "no you're so gentle, I love it" Max said blushing really red.
El finished brushing Max's hair and started to french braid it very precisely and perfect, trying to to mess up.
About 20 minutes later El had finished two french plaits "done" she said in a very happy tone because she didn't mess up once. Max took out her phone and unlocked "take a pic of it so I can see your masterpiece" she said faintly giggling and handed the phone to El.
El noticed that Max's home screen was a selfie of her and Max that they'd taken a couple days ago at lunch time and she widened her eyes trying not to cry with joy. El stopped staring and started to take a few different angle pictures of Max's hairstyle and gave her back to phone. Max looked at the phone and dropped her jaw "oh my fucking god El! that's the best my hair has ever looked!" she turned back to El and hugged her. Beverly and Nancy looked over at Max and El and scowled because they had done millions of hairstyles on Max and had never got that compliment before. El was so happy and shocked at the same time but managed to hug back.
2 hours had past of chatting and eating junk food when Max said "we should probably put our pjs on now so we can get comfy for the movie" suddenly Max started to take off her t-shirt which had only a bra under it and El widened her eyes and looked away. The three other girls started to get dressed into their pajamas and El said "uhm guys I'm uhm gonna change in the bathroom.." and she ran in there with her pajamas. She got changed into them and came out. They were cute little baby blue loose short shorts and a loose pastel pink t-shirt that had the word love in small dark purple (yes I know these three colors are the bisexual flag colors, oh no you caught me :0) writing on her right breast, also it was so loose that it showed her left shoulder and black bra strap. She walked in and Max looked at her "wowie El you're such a cutie" she smiled and giggled, El looked down because her face had turned into a tomato.
"Alrighty ladies it's time for a horror movie!!" said Max, El gulped because she'd never seen a horror movie before and hadn't ever planned on watching one.
They went out into the sitting room, that had two big couches, with their blankets and popcorn. El and Max sat together on one couch and Beverly and Nancy sat on the other one. Max scrolled through the horror section on Netflix "omg I've heard of IT! It's supposed be fucking amazing!" Max said and clicked on it.
When Pennywise came into the light while Georgie was looking for his paper boat El jumped and hugged Max a bit and they stayed in that position for the whole movie and got closer and hugged more every time there was a scary part.
Max enjoyed that movie more than she thought she would because of El.