Ezra gets closer to me, cupping my face in his hands.

"Jo, I don't think that baby is mine," he says, and I gasp.

"Why?" I ask, my voice is shaky.

"We haven't had sex in a long time. I'm not in love with her."

"Well, who else's baby would it be?" I ask, trying to sound oblivious. 

Ezra buries his head in his hands.

"This is so fucked up," he says.

You're telling me.

"Ezra, you shouldn't be here," I say, standing up. 

"Jo, please don't shut me out again," he says, standing up. 

He follows me to the door.

"We're not together," I say, opening the door. 

I grab his coat off the rack.

"Jo, just give me a chance," he says, his voice breaking. 

My eyes get watery again, and I want to give in so badly. 

I don't want Lucy to spill everything though.

"I need you to leave," I say, shoving his coat at him and pushing him out the door.

"Jo, please!" he says, as I shut the door.

I turn the lock, and I slide down the door. I start to cry. Then I scream. I scream because this is so unfair. 

I hear him start his truck, and before I can stop myself, I'm up and out the door.

Oh, what the hell?

I run to his truck, my body getting soaking wet in the process. I open his door, and he pulls me inside.

My lips are immediately on his, and I don't care that we're both a mess from the rain. I pull him as close to me as I can, until we're practically one.

He opens his door, and he carries me inside my house. We laugh as the rain soaks us. Our lips hardly break apart.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," I whisper, my nose touching Ezra's.

"I love you, Jo."

"I love you, Ezra."

He carries me inside my room, and he lays me gently on my bed. My hands find his shirt, and I hurriedly remove it from him. He removes my sopping wet shirt, and I laugh as water flings around when he throws it. 

"God, you're so beautiful," he whispers in my ear.

I shudder. 

"You're amazing," I tell him, pulling him back down to me.

Our lips meet again, and I take in every ounce of him. I couldn't ask for more than this. 

Ezra kicks his shoes off, and I work on undoing his belt. My hands are shaky though, and I can't.

"Nervous or something?" he winks.

"Maybe a little," I say.

He takes my hands, kissing them. He takes his belt off, and he removes his pants.

"You have no reason to be nervous. I love you, and you're the most wonderful women I could ever be with," he tells me.

My heart flutters, and I remove the space between us.

"Make love to me," I tell him. 

He kisses my lips softly. 

"I can't tell you how much I've missed you," he says.

"Show me," I tell him, my cockiness coming out. 

He smirks a little, and he kisses me again. He kisses my shoulder, working his way down. He kisses my breasts, my stomach, until he gets to my pants. He removes them, and I feel my stomach getting a little queasy. 

"You're beautiful, don't worry," he tells me.

He brings himself back up to my face, kissing my lips again. 

"What did I tell you?" a voice appears in the doorway.

Lucy.

"Lucy? How did you get in here?" I shoot up, covering myself with a blanket.

Ezra and I both notice the gun in her hand.

"Cheating on me, are we?" she asks Ezra, her eyes crazy. 

"Lucy, put the gun down," Ezra says, moving in front of me.

He stands up.

"Lucy please," Ezra says, pleading with her.

"I warned you Jo," Lucy says.

Lucy pulls the trigger, and I watch as the bullet rips though the man I love.

-----

"Ezra no!" I scream, sitting up in my bed.

My breathe is heavy, and I realize it was all a dream.

A great dream, with a horrible ending.

I hear a crash from the living room, and I jump as I hear it. I grab the pocket knife out of my nightstand, and as I open my door, a body crashes into mine.

"Jesse?" I say, looking at him next to me on the ground.

"I wanted to surprise you in the morning, but I woke up to your scream," he says, helping me up.

"Jesse, you're home!" I say, throwing myself on him. 

"I am," he grins, squeezing me hard.

"What's the occasion?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to see my favorite sister, and my niece and nephew," he smiles.

"About that," I say, looking down at my stomach.

"What?" he asks.

"You're about to have another niece or nephew," I tell him, putting a hand on my stomach.

"Are you serious?" he asks.

"Welcome home!"