Then all hell broke loose.

-Plus Ultra-

Instead of evacuating in a orderly fashion, most of the students from other students started screaming and pushing each other.

It was a recipe for disaster.

Male Student: Ow Ow! Quit Pushing! Quit Pushing!

Female Student: Lay off or I'll fall!

Male Student: Is it a villain attack?!

Female Student: I'm scared!

Male Student: Quit Pushing! Quit Pushing!

Deku: Miichan!

Mikoto: Izuku!

Mikoto tried to reach for his best friend only to lose him quickly in the wave.

Mikoto: NO! Damnit! Everyone calm down!

But he was ignored.

This was getting out of hand...They were all freaking out instead of trying to calm down. They kept pushing and shoving. Due to this, Mikoto had also lost sight of Sylvia and Haru. He couldn't find his other classmates in the crowd.

This was really getting out of hand!

Mikoto: (I wonder what's really going on!)

But then that's when he noticed at the corner of his eye towards the window and saw the answer.

A bunch of reporters from the news were trying to break into the school demanding to question to the heroes inside. Erasherhead and Present Mic was also outside trying to defuse the situation.

Mikoto: (OMFG...Is the reason why everyone is on edge?! I have to get them to calm down...But how?)

Mikoto couldn't see any other teachers. They must have hands full dealing with the press as well.

He then saw Iida Tenya using his quirk along with Uraraka's help to boost himself into the air towards the exit sign.

That meant only one thing. Iida also knows what's going on and he had a plan.

Mikoto immediately knew what he had to do. He had to help Iida. He saw Jack nearby almost falling from the stampede of students and went towards him.

Mikoto: Jack!

Jack: Yukimura?! What is it...?

Mikoto: Use your quirk to get everyone to calm down! It's just the press. See?

When Jack looked outside. He nodded and didn't hesitate to do as he was told as the taller boy puts on his headphones and grabs the microphone before yelling his head off to get the attention of all the students.

Jack: 🎶EVERYONE! SHUT THE FUCK UP~~~!!!!! 🎶

Everyone immediately stopped screaming and looked into their direction.

Mikoto: Guys! There's no villain attack! It's just the press! Look!

Iida: He's right everybody! It's just a false alarm! There's nothing to panic about! You're at Yuuei. We all need to conduct ourselves in a manner that shows us as the highest academia!

-Later-

Sylvia: Wow...I cannot believe those damn reporters tried to break into the school...

Kenji: Yeah...They're a bunch of heathens...They don't know when to quit...Do they even realized they could've been arrested for breaking in and entering?

Mikoto: Nope...Probably not. I think it was because of All-Might being a teacher here.

Sylvia: Tsk. No surprise there if the whole country flew into a tizzy and the mass media would try to do something like this...

Haru: Y-Yeah...But...that was amazing with what you did back there Mikoto-kun...

Mikoto rubbed the back of his head feeling proud of himself.

Mikoto: It was nothing...I mean someone had to step up and gain control of the situation.

Sylvia: But still...You helped...I knew we were right in choosing you as Class President.

Haru: Iida-kun could also get some points for helping too.

Sylvia: Yeah. True...

Mikoto: But at least that's over...

Before they could get back to their conversation, they were interrupted once again. Not by an alarm this time....

Hein: Yukimura-kun...

Mikoto turned his head to see the black haired girl with an questionable gaze.

Mikoto: Ah Hein-san...Do you need something?

Hein: Can we talk...In private...?

Mikoto looked confused but nodded.

Mikoto: I'll see you guys later.

Sylvia, Haru, and Kenji nodded before walking off.

Mikoto then turned his head back towards the girl. For some reason, she looked a little uncomfortable.

Mikoto: Is everything alright, Hein-san...?

Hein:....I wouldn't particularly say everything is alright...Remember my dual quirk...?

Mikoto: Yeah....?

Hein:...Well...My werewolf senses has been tingling since what occured this morning with the press incident. I'm thinking after that I speak with you. I would need to go see Present Mic and tell him about this...

Now Mikoto was very concern. Getting Present Mic involved? What is it that Hein need to speak with him about. It was starting to scare him...

Mikoto:....Is something wrong...?

Hein:....I just got a bad feeling...If you didn't notice...back during the incident...there was some elements of the entrance leveled to the ground...

Mikoto: W-Wait what?!... There's can no way a normal reporter could do that!

Hein: Pricesly... That's why I believe someone else was there...

Mikoto: ....Who was there...?

-Earlier-

A man wearing all black and had grey hair was watching the press from behind.

He sneered at the sight of the Class 1-A building.

-Now-

Hein: Correct me if I'm wrong but...
I think an actual villain was here at U.A...

Mikoto: O_O