Brother

A growl came out and he look down at me. Seeing that his eyes has turned black. “I’m surprising you did know kitten, but me and the soon to be the alpha are enemies”

Enemy with my brother? That does not seem right. My Aidan I know is soft and sweet. In addition, he take care of everyone.

“You mean Aidan stone?” I ask, pretending I did not know what he meant. However, i did.

A loud growl came from Xavier. “Are you sure?! Of course I’m sure, he is responsibility of what happened with my family” He was so angry, that even I was afraid of him now. By the look at his eyes his wolf is about to come out.

“What are you going to do?” I said, instead of asking about what happened with his family. Maybe another time.

“I’m going to kill his family, one by one” Growling and start walking in the opposite way, away from my house. And dragging me with him.

“Wait, stop!! I can’t come with you” just as I finish that sentence. He pinned me against the three. “And why as that kitten?” He growl angry, trying to control his wolf.

“I need to go home, my mom and dad are probably freaking out right now,” I said, with a soft voice hoping he will not get mad.

“Sorry kitten, but you are coming with me” He smirked and drag me with him, deeper in the woods. Hearing my wolf is happy that are mate want us with him. Me however is not, I need to go home, NOW!! Trying to come up with a plan as fast as I can.

I pray to god this will help. Kick him in his…. Yeah you know. He soon let go of me, and fall down on the ground holding on to his place. Take the chance, and run. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Ash ask angry, trying to come out. Only go back to Xavier. Just ignoring her, and run faster when I hear footstep coming behind me. Knowing that is my mate, and run as fast I can. Until I begin to see the light coming from my house. I smirked, yes I am almost there i thought.

Coming up at the front door, open it quick and run up the stairs. Ignoring every look, I got from  the pack members. Closing my door, and lock it. Going to my bed, lay down and fall in deep darkness.

Waking up with sun skinning through my window, on my face. With a heavenly sight coming out of my mouth. I stand up, and get ready. Step out in  to the halls only to meet blue eyes.

“Where the hell were you last night?” Aidan said with worried look on his face, but angry eyes. Stepping in to my room, and stare at me waiting for me to answer his question.

“Why would you care, Why didn’t you tell me that you were enemy with Alpha Xavier?” I said angry and hurt that he did trust me.

“How told you that?” “I found out” answer to quick maybe. “Alley, I’m only going to ask you this one, how told you,” He said, using his alpha tone on the end, but since I have alpha blood in me to, and he is not full alpha get. It did not work.

Shock, hurt and angry that he is using the alpha tone on me. “Me” said a familiar voice coming behind me. Moreover, let me tell you I have NEVER sine Aidan so angry before. 

Please leave a commont!! <3 

-Addii <3