Chapter 1 The Car Ride

Sky's POV

I waiting for Ty, Mitch and Jerome. The four of us were going on a trip to L.A. My phone starts ringing, Ty was calling. (T= Ty, S=Sky)

S: Hey Ty whats up?

T: Nothing much. Just wanted to tell you that we're almost there.

S: Okay. Call me when you land.

T: Alright see you then.

I hang up my phone and placed it on my night table. It was always nice to hear Ty's voice. His sweet voice. Yeah i like Ty. Ever since i saw him. I just never told him. I dont think he's gay. So its not right, but i sometimes i cant help myself. He's so cute.Anywhy they'll be here soon

Two hours later

I heard the door knocking. It must be Ty, Mitch and Jerome. I walked towards the door and opened it. "Hey, Adam!" Jerome said. "Hey dood!" Mitch said. "Hi Sky!" Ty said. "Hey, guys!" I said happily. I let the guys enter my house. "So what are we going to do for the next three weeks?" Jerome asked us, jokely. "We are going for a long drive around D.C." I said. I looked at Ty, he looked sad. "Ty whats wrong?" I ask him. "I dont like long drives. They make me sick." He told me. "Oh well, we'll try to make stops if you get car sick." I told him. I dont like seeing any if my friends sick. Espacially Ty. The four of us walked outside and into my car. Im driving with Ty in the passager seat, and Mitch and Jerome behind us. We started driving off starting our little trip, and i feel like its going to be a trip to remember.

Time skip

Ty's POV

We drove for like two hours without stopping. I groaned out loud. "Oh shit!" Adam started, "sorry Ty." Adam pulled the car over. I looked behind and saw Jerome and Mitch were fasy asleep. Mitch's head was Jerome's shoulder. I giggled and so did Adam. "Thats too cute." He said. I seat back forward and put the seat down. "Are we almost there to the hotel?" I ask him. "A couple miles or so." He told me. "Alright. You can contuie to drive; im gong to try and sleep off the sickness." I told him. Adam nodded his head and started the car again. Like i said i really dont like car rides.