Chapter Six

The entire house was in silence for the next hour, Natsuki was sat by Yuri grasping at her arms after she awoke and Sayori was now sat in the corner of the room, looking back through your Disney collection.

You called Monika into the room after everyone seemed to be at peace, looking at her, you could see the distress in her eyes - the regret she felt for her actions to her friends. She told you in the game, she didn't have the heart to throw them out, even if they didn't know who they truly were, they weren't like Monika, they were just lines of code.
But they weren't anymore. They were so much more then that, real people with emotions and a past and a present and a future.
With Monika in tow, you shuffle into the centre of the room. The others glanced up but quickly averted their eye contact, like they were scared.
Flinching at the quick glance, you coughed and started talking.
'Ok, look. This isn't going to get better, any way we handle this. I don't expect you to forgive and forget, no body should have gone through what you all have-but living in fear isn't going to stop the pain you're all feeling.'
Monika cut you off.
' Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri- Like (Y/N) said I don't expect you to forgive my actions, but I don't know what I can do to make things better. I would do anything for you guys, you're all my friends- but I didn't know what I was doing. I was blinded by rage and I was so so so scared of myself. I was alone even when I had you all because you then wasn't you now. I took advantage of how you were coded, how you all trusted me, just to find someone else. I should of tried my hardest to get you all out with me, not take (Y/N) for myself. And for that I'm sorry.'

The three girls gazed at Monika with glassy eyes. Natsuki was the first to move, making her way towards Monika,
once she reached her destination she grabbed Monika's hands and pulled her down to meet her own eyes.
'Never scare us like that again, okay?'
Monika sniffed and nodded, her own eyes flooded with tears as she crumbled to the floor, Natsuki going down with her.

Sayori was the next to move over, leaning into the girls and shedding some tears too. Yuri watched on from her spot on the sofa until she rose and just sat quietly at the groups side, resting her head on Monika's shoulder.
Noticing they were having a moment, you decided that it was probably the best idea to let them have some time alone. They had been through enough today.

Wooooo another chapter~ another chapter~

Woah it's been like two years or something since I last updated this book, but I guess I've just got really back into writing?? I'll probably edit the chapters before this, as I was 14 when wrote most of this ahahah.
Anyway I'll try and continue with updates here but they may not be constant (as usual).

BUT I want to thank you all for the continuous support!! Even now people are commenting and voting up this book and we hit like 20k reads a while ago too! That's something I never imagined would happen to one of my fanfiction pieces. I owe you all 💖