Chapter two

NARRATORS POV.
The first couple of lessons sped past while you were with the girls, you got to know the real Natsuki, Sayori, Yuri and Monika. Not just what was shown in the game. When everything isn't glitching out, being with them is fun. Soon enough, the bell rings.

You all walk out of class and walked to a secluded area by the schools music rooms.  There were a row of four wooden benches and tables all stood on a decked patio surrounded by bushes. "This is the place I spend my time, I mainly read or draw sometimes." You said smiling slightly while sitting on a bench near you. "Being close to the music rooms are beneficial too. You can hear the music from here." You Finished. Just as you had finished your sentence a familiar piano melody rang throughout the air. Monika's head turned to you with wide eyes and a smile added to her features. She slowly nudged over to where you were sat. She placed herself next to you and whispered. " That's my song, right?" You turned your head still smiling and nodded your head.

Monika glanced around at the others. Yuri was sat on another bench, furthest away from everyone reading her book as Natsuki and Sayori were sat on the edge of the wooden deck talking together. Monika looked back at you and started talking. " Honestly, I don't really know how we got here. I do remember all of the different people who played the game, you were the last one to play it before this happened. I still remember everything that happened but they don't. Someday, I'm gonna have to tell them what I did, won't I?" She looked back at them. " it's ok, Monika, I'll be with you. Take the time you need to adjust to being here." You replied.
" I'm sorry." You suddenly said. Monika turned to look back at you, confusion written on her face. " In the game, I... I was a terrible person, I deleted you! I was mean to Sayori, I took her for granted, uh... I didn't play nearly enough attention to Natsuki and you either! I went full Yuri, I suppose." You looked down at your hands as Monika placed her hand on top of them. " Hey, don't be like that (Y/N)... It was the game that made your character do some of that stuff, everything that happened in the game was me controlling it, being selfish. Ok? I wasn't your fault!" Monika whispered looking at you. You nodded. " I'll make it up to you all this time, all of us, with free will, we can all be together forever."