seven

Roni:

"Hey bitch!" I jumped a bit when Ty Jones sat down next to me in the library. The librarian shushed him and he shushed her back making Michael laugh. Michael moved off of me a bit so that Ty could talk to me.

"Hi, Ty."

Ty was one of the realist people I've ever met. He's also one of the funniest. He has a sarcastic way of looking at things and calls everyone bitch. A few months after Zach moved, he came out- as if no one know already. A few people dogged on him for it, but most were accepting.

"So..." He smiled. "Why Don't We is performing this Saturday... you going?"

"Um... no."

"Is it because of that fight you and Zach had?"

"No, we're just not as close as we used to be and I have plans with Michael on Saturday."

"Actually..." Michael said butting into our conversation. "Zach hit me up and said he had a pass to get me into his concert."

"And you're going?" I asked in disbelief.

"V, you know I love you. But Zach and I have been buds since we were in diapers. I need to support him. Besides, he also gave me an extra pass just in case you wanted to tag along."

"Oh... no. The last thing I need is to go to my ex best friend's concert with the boyfriend he kept me away from and watch him steal my boyfriend from me."

"What?

"I mean, isn't it obvious? He's trying to turn you against me!"

"Babe... I think you're overexaggerating things."

"No, I am not!" I argued. Ty sneaked away awkwardly as I continued to argue with Michael.

"We talked about this last night, baby. Holding grudges is unhealthy."

"But I'm holding the grudge for the right reason!" The librarian shushed us and I rolled my eyes. "He told you that I liked Josh. And said with you liked Fiona. And you know what happened after that!"

He held my hand. I felt my heart break.

After Zach told me that Michael liked Fiona, I was hurt. And Fiona thought the rumor was true and somehow found out about my crush on Michael. She treated me terribly and told me that I was too ugly and fat for Michael Denning.

"What she said wasn't true," Michael said softly. "You were the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on and you still are." I smiled.

"Are you really going to the concert?" He nodded. I sighed.

"You in?"

"I guess. But don't expect me to talk to him. I'm only going to spend time with you."

"Okay..." I smiled.

... *Concert*

"You excited?" Michael asked.

"I couldn't be more unexcited in my life..."

Michael sighed. "Babe, please put a smile on your face. Zach is my friend. And once upon a time, whether you like it or not, he was your best friend. So, please be nice an support him... okay?"

I groaned. "Fine."

"Smile..." I flashed a smile. "There she is..." He placed his hands on my face and brought his lips down to meet mine for a kiss.

Zach:

The guys and I sat back stage getting our outfits ready for our performance. We weren't touring right now. Just shows here and there, but for right now we were on vacation, but still working on music. It also gave me the chance to work on all of the homework I don't do.